Chapter 12

Hii, How are you?
Here I am back with a new chapter
So, Enjoy reading!
🥰🥰

**********************************

1 week till the Wedding
Siya pov

Looking at my wristwatch for the nth time in 1/2 hour, I let out a tired sigh. Where is she?

I was waiting for Shruti for half an hour, but there is no sign of her. Right now, I am standing in front of the mall for Shruti's shopping for my wedding, as my wedding shopping is almost done.

 Right now, I am standing in front of the mall for Shruti's shopping for my wedding, as my wedding shopping is almost done

Siya's dress

"Didi, who are we waiting for?" Pihu asked by pulling my sleeves. She wanted to come with me shopping, but when I refused her, she started wailing. "For my friend, doll," I said, pulling her nose lightly, making her giggle.

Turning towards the road again, I saw a waving hand, only to find Shruti running towards me with a smile. Thank God!

"Sorry, I got stuck in the meeting," she said with a cute, innocent look. I was going to say something, but my eyes moved behind her to see Mr. Roy and a guy coming towards us and standing with her.

I moved my eyes back to Shruti, who understood my look and said, "Oh! They are coming with us if you don't mind." "No, no, it's fine," I said with a smile, looking at them. That guy smiled back at me, showing his teeth, whereas Mr. Roy only nodded.

"And he is my twin brother, Shaurya," she says, introducing that guy. He is so cute and handsome. Aww! But Mr. Roy is more handsome. I thought about it and mentally smacked myself.

Don't judge me, guys; I am just appreciating God's beautiful creations.

"Aw! Who is this cutie pie?" Shruti said, Looking down, I see Pihu hiding behind my legs and peeking at them. She is shying away from them.

"Pihu, why are you hiding, baby? Come on, say hello to them, like a good girl." I made her stand in front of them while holding her right hand. She looked at them with her big, innocent eyes and then looked up at me. I blink my eyes two times with a smile to encourage her.

Turning back to them, she flashes her Colgate smile and softly says, "Hi, I am Pihu," making me smile like a proud mom. "Aww, hi Pihu," Shruti said, squishing her chubby cheeks. And her Shaurya picked her up, making her let out a giggle, "Hi, pretty girl," and pinch her nose softly.

"Hello princess," Ruhaan said, kissing her little hands and making her cover her mouth in shock. We all looked at her with confusion at her surprised face. "How do you know I am a princess?" She asked him innocently, making us chuckle at her. "Because you look like a princess, right, Shaurya?" "Absolutely," she said, making her hide her face with her hands. We just laughed at her cuteness.

"Ok, I think we should go inside now; we are already late." "Yeah," I said, and we entered the mall and started our shopping. Right now, we are sitting in the restaurant after shopping. Pihu is hungry and continues nagging for food, so we decided to have something to eat.

Shruti and her friends are really nice, and it seems like my Pihu already likes them. As she is with Shaurya and Mr. Roy the whole time when me and Shruti are busy with shopping. Right now, she is also sitting with them and talking about something animatedly. Smiling at them again, I concentrate on my pizza. Yummy!

"Oh! Shit, I forgot about it" and start searching for.....got it. "Shruti, here is your invitation card," I said, placing my wedding card in her hands. "Mr. Shaurya, you are also invited with your family." He nodded his head and said, "Sure, Siya."

"Mr. Roy, this is your invitation. Please come with your family." "Thank you and congratulations," he said with a formal smile. I just nodded my head.

"Pihu, are you done with your fries?" She quickly nodded her head with a grin, but we laughed at her face because there was a ketchup strain near her lips. She frowned, but when Mr. Roy wiped the ketchup with a napkin and showed her, she sheepishly showed her teeth.

Collecting our bags, we make our way outside. Standing near their car, Shruti hugs me and says, "I am so excited for your wedding. There will be a lot of fun, dancing, and food. Yayy!" I roll my eyes at her hyper mood.

"Shruti, idiot, come; we are getting late." Her brother shouted, making her glare at him. "Siya, how will you go?" She asked me, "We will take auto."

"No, come with us. How will you manage these shopping bags and Pihu together?" She denies it and starts taking my bag to the cars, but Mr. Roy stops her.

"You have to go in the opposite direction; I am going in the same direction as her for some work. So, I can drop her off on my way," he said while taking bags from her. She gives him a teasing smile and turns to face me, saying, "Siya, go with him, and you are not allowed to say no. Ok." I sigh and look at him, who is waiting for me and Pihu.

They are so thoughtful and nice that I can't even deny them. After saying goodbye to the siblings, we made our way to Mr. Roy's car. He opened the passenger seat door, thanking him for taking my seat and making Pihu sit on my lap. After putting my shopping bags on the back seat, he took the driving seat. As the car was running on the road, Pihu got excited and started looking out the window in awe. Making me and Mr. Roy chuckle.

"Thank you for the lift, Mr. Roy," I thanked him. "No problem, and you can call me by my name." He said it in a gentle and polite tone. God, he sounds so soothing and polite, even when he has a heavy and husky voice.

He added further, "So how is everything going in the orphanage? I hope there is no problem regarding funds and funds have reached the orphanage account, right?" He asked, making me nod my head, and said, "Yes, thank you so much for doing so much for these kids," as I started playing with Pihu's hair.

"Don't thank me; these angels deserve much more. This is the least our company can do." He is saying that he didn't transfer 1 crore rupees into our orphanage account. I keep looking at him with respect. He is stunning not only on the outside but also on the inside.

Shopping car in front of the orphanage, he turns to face me and says, "Here you go, miss."

"Siya" "Huh"

"I mean, call me Siya only, Rehaan ji," I said, flashing my smile. "Oh! Here you go, Siya Ji," he said, imitating me and making me blush.

"Pihu, don't you say goodbye to me?" He asked Pihu with a fake sad face. She looked at him with a grin and said, "Bye, hero, and come to my didi's wedding. We will enjoy a lot." And kissed his cheek.

"Sure, I will come, princess." He also kissed her chubby cheeks, making her giggle as his stumble tickled her. "Also bring your family, and we will be really happy." He nodded his head.

I got out of the car and took my shopping bags along, and Pihu waved at him. He also waved back at her with a soft smile. Then he started his car, and it disappeared within a few seconds. And we moved inside our orphanage as Pihu was telling us how much she enjoyed moving her hands and making different expressions. I also respond to her with my weird faces.

************************************

How is the update peoples?
Do you all liked? Isn't our Pihu cute?

Ok then see you all in the next chapter
Till then
Take care of yourself
See u
Bye bye
🥰🥰🥰🥰