Chapter 35

Siya Pov

The next morning, after a little romance, I found myself in our bed, sticking to my husband's body. The whole day, I can't stop blushing making Mumma worried as she thought I have a fever. whereas the culprit of all these behaved like he didn't do anything. But he didn't forget to give me a goodbye kiss before leaving me for school.

It has been two months since our wedding day. You know, when we are happy, time flies away so fast, right? My life is full of love and happiness, and I really want to stop time right here and enjoy this blissful feeling until I can't get enough of it.

I and Ruhaan Ji are now comfortable and close to each other. He started talking to me a little bit more than before. But he is still the same: serious and strict. He and his sinful kisses still take my breath away, but now my body loves his touch, and I am somewhat comfortable with his sinful and soulful actions.

My day starts with his embrace and ends with his kisses and hugs. He is always gentle and soft with me. His tenderness is what makes me love him more and more, fulfil all of his wishes, and give him the love that he deserves. He never made me uncomfortable with his touch and never crossed his line. He is so thoughtful and caring that he forgets about himself. What a selfless soul he is.

He is an angel, an angel sent by God for me and for our family.

"Siya, please set these plates on the dinner table." I snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing Momma's voice.

Actually, today Momma's best friend is coming to our house as her daughter is shifting to our city because of her internship. Both of them are coming for dinner at our house; hence, Mumma and I are preparing for that. Papa, Dadi, and Masi Dadi are sitting in our private living room and talking.

Oh yeah, let me tell you some good news. Now that I and Masi Dadi are friends, she is such a sweetheart and chatterbox. Even though our family was surprised when Masi Dadi sat between us when we were all playing Ludo and told us she would play from my side, guess what? We won. She danced with us a little when we celebrated our win.

Now, I spend at least half an hour with her while she tells me some of her memories, and she also oils my hair sometimes. Vivaan and Ruhaan Ji also join us sometimes, and then we have so much fun and we all tease Vivaan till he starts crying.

"Beta, call Vivaan and ask him where he is. He didn't return from the grocery shop; it's been an hour," Mumma asks as she is chopping coriander. "Mumma, he was near our street when I called him just 5 minutes ago; he must be near our house," I inform her, washing some vegetables for salad. "And Ru," "He has a meeting at 7 p.m. but will be here before dinner," she said, nodding while sprinkling coriander on the Malai Kofta and Paneer Matar and stirring them.

Smelling the delicious aroma, I close my eyes and then open them. "Wah!! Mumma, it smells so delicious. I can't wait to taste it." She chuckles at my facial expression. "You have as much as you want, my doll." She said it lovingly and hugged me.

"Here is your grocery; you never make so much effort for me," Vivaan said, placing groceries on the island and eyeing all the dishes that we prepared. "Because you are adopted!" I and Momma shout together. He just rolled his eyes back at us, and then we started laughing.

Ruhaan Pov

I entered my room exhausted from my busy schedule. Today is one of the busiest days in the office; I couldn't even have my lunch. Recently, we have been working on a very crucial project with a very reputed company in Germany, as we are together planning to establish our business in the USA. The coming days will be tighter and busier.

I stumbled onto the couch, and after placing my things on the table and resting my head on the couch, I closed my eyes.

The sound of the door sliding makes me open my eyes and turn toward the closet door. There is my beautiful wife standing with her soothing smile. As she walks towards me, I notice her outfit.