Chapter 22

Hello everyone,
Hope you're all doing good.

Here is the new update for you.
Enjoy Reading!
🥰🥰

********************************
Author Pov

Siya and Ruhaan entered the hall where the reception party was taking place. Ruhaan's hand was lightly pressed on her back as they made their way towards his family, who were looking at them with adoration and love in their eyes.

"Both of you are looking so cute and beautiful. God protect my sweet babies from evil eyes." Dadi said as she caressed their cheeks. Pallavi also came forward, kissed their heads lovingly, and said, "Ma, you could talk later. Siya Ruhaan, our close family relatives, are waiting for you. Go meet everyone." As she pointed in a certain direction.

"Relative? Family? They're shameful in the name of family." Dadi scoffs and gives them a distasteful look. "It's OK, Dadi. It is just a formality." Ruhaan assured her and kissed her palm softly, making her smile at him. "By the way, you are looking pretty tonight." He whispers to her teasingly, but everyone hears it.

Others let out a chuckle except for Vivaan, who gave him an offended look and said, "Hey, don't flirt with my girl. You have your wife now; focus on her." And put his hand around Dadi's shoulder protectively. Rolling his eyes at Ruhaan and then turning towards Siya, he said, "Okay, then we will greet our guests. Come with me, Siya." light pressure on her back.

As they made their way to greet everyone one by one. They were just greeting one of Ruhaan's acquaintances when Shruti came running to them and cheekily smiled.

"Where were you, Shruti? I was looking for you." Siya asked her, "Oh, I was just filling my hungry tummy," to which she replied as she patted her tummy lightly. "That's the only thing you can do effortlessly." Ruhaan taunts her, making her angry for making fun of her favourite hobby, which is eating.

"Don't make me angry. I am already irritated by your Dadi Masi. She annoys the hell out of me," she said, pointing her finger at him. He just chuckled at her funny expression. It is always fun to watch Dadi Masi and Shruti bicker.

"Now get out of there. We have to meet guests." He said as he lightly pushed her aside, making her angrier as she let out an irritating sound, "How dare you! Dog Kahi Ka!" Punch him on the shoulder. Siya gasped as she heard her cursing him and covered her mouth in shock. But he just waved it off, as it is very normal for him.

Holding Siya's hand, he made his way towards the guests with Siya. Shruti stormed to her feet and again walked towards the food area. "Congratulations on your wedding, Ruhaan. Your wife is really pretty. I am very happy for you." One of the relatives said this to Ruhaan as he gave her a small smile of thanks.

Siya and Ruhaan were talking with their relatives. This was evident in how happy they were for him. Ruhaan thought and mentally scoff. Siya just smiles sweetly at their compliment, but she is feeling very uncomfortable as they are all looking at her with judgmental eyes.

"But she is not as beautiful as my niece Nisha." A lady said proudly and continued, "Ruhaan, whether you accept or not, you and Nisha look better. She also likes you, and you know that." She shamelessly said this in front of Siya, making her smile drop.

His jaw clenched in anger as he tried his best not to say something disrespectful to his so-called Chachi and create unnecessary drama today. Giving them his dangerous glare, he dares them to open their good-for-nothing mouths again.

"Chachi, I really appreciate it if you won't ever compare my wife with that stupid girl. There is no match for my wife. She is the best for me." He loudly and proudly said to them and looked at them with his cold eyes, "And please, if you will all excuse us," Saying Ruhaan took Siya to the table where their family and friend were sitting and chatting.

Dadi Masi was also present with Dadi and looked towards them with her scary face, but Dadi quickly distracted her with some talk. After taking the chair out for her, he sat beside her and looked at her. He sighs as he notices her gloomy eyes, but still, she is smiling for their family.

Siya felt his gaze on her, so she turned towards him and frowned, her eyebrows raised as if asking, "What happened?" Why are you looking at me like this?' Shaking his head at her, he muttered "nothing" and started talking with Shaurya.

"DIDI!!" A shout makes her turn back, and soon a big grin appears on her face.

Siya Pov

"DIDI!!" Hearing a cute shout, I turn to face them. There they are. Ma and my little monsters I stood up from my chair, grinning, and made my way towards them.

As soon as I reached them, Ma instantly pulled me into a motherly hug. Feeling her embrace, my eyes moisten, but I quickly blink them away. With a glowing face, I faced her beautiful face and kissed her hands.

"How are you, Ma?" I asked her. "As always, super great," she cheerfully replies while squishing my hand softly.

A light tug on the lehenga makes me look downward. Pihu is looking at me with her cute pout, and her eyes are showing her anger as she narrows them. Chuckling at her cute face, I picked her up in my arm and said, "How is my doll?" "Very angry with you," she said, turning her face to another side.

Smiling at her, I said, "Oh, you are angry with me. Now, with whom will I share my chocolate ice cream?" She quickly faced me and said, "Ice cream!" You have one?" Nodding my head at her, I said, "Not one, but lots of them." "If you forgive me, then I will tell you where they are. So..." I smartly played with her.

She thought for a few seconds, then looked at me with a cheeky smile, played with my mangalsutra, and said, "I am not angry with you; I am just joking with you. You are my best friend, Didi. Right?" Holding my face between her small hands, she gave me her puppy eye.

Ma and the other kids just shook their heads at her drama. I chuckle and hug her tightly to my chest, saying, "You are my best doll, my drama queen."

One by one, I hug my cuties and ask them about their well-being. Ma smiles towards my left side at someone, and I turn to see that Ruhaan Ji, Mumma, and Shruti are also present there with me. 'I didn't notice them.'

Ruhaan Ji greets her by touching her feet, making her shocked as she says, "There is no need, Mr. Roy." Ma cut him off as he was about to say something and said," Pratibha Ji, he is your son-in-law now. What is this, Mr.Roy and all." "Ma is right, Pratibha Ma. I hope you don't mind if I call you that." Ruhaan asked with little hesitation.

"Not at all, son. God bless you, my child. My Siya is very blessed to have all of you as her family." She said it emotionally, with tears in her eyes.

"No!! Aunty, please don't get emotional now, or I will also start crying. And then my makeup will get spoiled, making me look like a ghost. I didn't even click the picture of my beautiful face, so no one will be emotional today. I request." Shruti pleads with Ma, making us chuckle at her words. "Ok, dear, no crying." Ma said that and hugged her.

Shruti looked at my cuties and smiled before saying, "Come on, my angels, let's attack the ice cream counter. Come follow my soldiers." She said it dramatically to the kids, and in a sec, they all rushed with her towards the ice cream counter while hopping and jumping.

Ruhaan Ji shook his head at her while we just chuckled. Ma and Mumma start talking with each other and get lost in their gossip.

"I think we should eat something. The guests will keep coming till midnight." Hearing him, I realised how hungry I am as I didn't have my lunch today. "Yeah, even I am feeling hungry." And we again take our chairs.

He serves food for both of us. I am truly blessed to have him. I thought as I saw him serve me some curry.

"Eat," he said, and he started having his dinner, and I also attacked my food. "Yum! This is so delicious."

We were just talking with his business partner when we heard a voice through a mic, and suddenly the lights went off. Turning towards the stage, we saw Vivaan and Shruti holding microphones in their hands.

"Good evening, everyone. I hope you are all enjoying this night. As we know, tonight's party is dedicated to our newlywed couples, Ruhaan and Siya. Are they looking awesome together? I love both of you guys." Vivaan excitedly shouted at the end, looking at us. Ruhaan Ji smiled at him, and I chuckled at his happiness.

"A party without dance is not a party in our India. Am I right, people?" This time, Shruti shouts while smiling. And all the shouting together said, "Right!"

"So I would like to ask our newlyweds to join the stage for the dance," Vivaan said, and then a spotlight fell on us. My eyes widened in surprise as I quickly turned to face my husband to see his reaction. But he looked at me and whispered, "May I?" And forward his palm towards me. I kept looking at him and looked around to see that everyone was staring at us only.

"But what if..." "Trust me, Siya." He said as he blinks his eyes once looking at me. "Don't let me fall," I whisper while placing my hand on his. He leaned forward while staring at me and kissed my knuckle, making me blush, and I bit my lips to control my smile.

He took me to the stage, and facing me, he held my waist gently, and I placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest. I am feeling current all over my body, and my heart beats at bullet train speed as he gently pulls me, holding my waist, and decreases the distance between our bodies.

God help me today.
****************************

How is it, everyone?
Hope it is satisfying enough.
Let me know your view on this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Ok then
See you
Take care
Bye bye
❤❤