Chapter 6

hello peoples,
How are you all doing?

Here is the new update.
Hope u all enjoy!
Happy reading!

*********************************

Siya exits the building, cursing herself for being clumsy. She then assured herself that it was just a mistake and that Ruhaan would eventually forget this and forgive her, as he seems like a nice man.

Making her way to the grocery shop, she started looking for items that she listed while humming a song. After collecting the things, she made her way towards the counter for billing and waited for her turn.Making the payment and carrying things in a carry bag, she turns to leave the shop, only to collide with a woman and make her things fall all over the floor. Making both of them crotch down to collect the things.

"Sorry, Beta. I am really sorry." That woman started apologising hurriedly. "It's ok, aunty. Please, no need to be sorry." Siya said. "No, beta, I should look around." Again, collecting items back in the back, both of them stood up, and she assured her "It's ok, aunty".

"You are really beautiful, dear." The woman compliments her, making Siya shy, and smilingly, she thanks her. "Ahh, silly me, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Pallavi Roy." Pallavi introduces herself with a wide smile. "Namaste aunty, my name is Siya."

"Beautiful name. Are you new here because I never saw you before?" asks Pallavi. "No, no, aunty, actually, I live towards the north side. I am here for some work," she informed her as Pallavi gave her an O look.

"Really nice to meet you, aunty, but I am in a hurry," Siya said as her phone started ringing. "Me too, dear. "I hope to see you again." "Ok, aunty, bye, see you," Siya said with a polite smile, making her smile.

Pallavi kept staring at her back until she sat in the autorickshaw and thought, 'Such a beautiful and sweet girl'. I want my Ru's bride to be just as sweet and simple as her. I think it's time to talk to Ru regarding his marriage. Pallavi thought with determination.

At Ruhaan House
Pallavi Pov

Currently, I am setting the food on the table for dinner. My dear husband, Mr. Raghav Roy, is reading a book, and Ma and Vivaan are doing something on his phone, and as he shows her something on it, it makes her giggle. I am really blessed and grateful to have these people as my family. They are my lifeline. We are all waiting for Ru for dinner. He is a workaholic and rarely has time for himself or for us. And all these thoughts make me worried for him.

*Fake cough*

I grabbed the attention of my family as they all looked at me with raised eyes.

I looked at each person's face and said, "I decided to talk to Ru about his marriage and settling down. And wants your help in that." in a serious tone. "I also want to see my Ru's wedding before I die," Ma said hopefully.

Vivaan quickly hugs her side and says, "Arre meri Jaan abhi umer hi kya h tumhari, or vase bhi bhai kya ap tho meri shadi mein bhi bhagra karogi." In a teasing tone to light up the environment, making all of us chuckle.
(Darling, what's your age now?) (And anyway, will you not do bangra in my wedding also?)

"Don't worry, ma, I am with you in this plan," Vivian said happily. "What about you, papa?" Vi asked his father. "I am in if it makes you all happy," Raghavji said while giving me a side hug in front of me, making me embarrassed and shy.

And Vivaan just laughed at us and clicked our picture, making me shout at him.

During Dinner

We are all eating our dinner silently while occasionally eyeing and motioning each other to talk to Ruhaan about his marriage.

"What is the matter, guys? "Why are you all giving looks to each other?" Ru asked with narrow eyes. "Vo Bhai Dadi wanted to talk to you." Vi said, pointing his finger towards Ma, catching her off guard and glaring at him.

"Ji Dadi kahiye." Ru looks towards Ma.

"Ru beta, you know that nowadays my health is not really good and I am no longer a healthy person, so I wanted to see you get married and settle down before something happens to me, "Ma said emotionally. "Dadi, please don't say that, and nothing will happen to you," Ru said softly, kissing her palms.

"As you know, dadi, recently my business reached the top, and right now I want to focus on my business only. I don't think I am ready for any relationship." He makes her understand, but I know Ma is not going to sit quietly until she makes him say yes. Keep it up, ma. I mentally cheered her on.

"Ru, I wanted to see my great-granddaughter-in-law. Think of it as my last wish." Yes, ma, you are going in the right direction. So proud of you. I praise her internally.

"Dadi, you can't force me. I am not saying I will never marry, but now I am not ready when business is my first priority." He said it in a final and firm tone.

"Meine konsa tuje mars pr bhejna h ya tere Business ko tere dahej mein dena teri Shadi ke baad." Ma said she was making us laugh, but we controlled it.
(I am not going to send you to Mars or give your business as a dowry after your marriage.)

"Marriage does not bound or chain you, but it gives you freedom and the chance to see the world in a whole new way. It is a beautiful bond shared by two people of different minds and different worlds. This is not a hurdle to your success but motivates you to achieve your goals because now it is not just your hard work and dedication that are contributing but also other people who will always be there for you in success and always have your back when you fail. No one can explain this feeling; they can only feel and experience it. I am not forcing you, but think about it." Ma, explain to him and make him shut his mouth.

"In the end, only you and your decision will matter." And after patting his head, she stands and goes to her room.

"Ma, I am going. Good night everyone," after we are done, Vi says while kissing my hand and goes to his room. Raghavji also went for a walk after wishing Ru good night, making him give a small smile to his father.

I stand up from my chair to put the dirty dishes in the sink. When suddenly Ruhaan held my wrist and made me sit back, taking my palm between his hands, he asked, "Ma, I am confused. What should I do? I don't think I am ready."

"Just do what you want, and for being ready, no one is ever ready. Relationships are not easy; you have to change many things in your life, but it is an individual choice. And if the other person is worthy of those changes, then I think you should not back off. There will be a time when you are ready to lay the whole world at that person's feet, and she becomes your soul. Then only you will realise the true meaning of life." I said this and caressed his cheek lovingly before kissing his forehead.

"It's getting late. We should go to sleep now. Good night, Ru." I said. "Good night, ma," he wished, leaving for his room.

***********************************

How is the chapter guys??
Let me know your opinion.

See u soon
Byee
Take Care
❤❤❤❤