Chapter 54

Enjoy Reading...

***************************

Author pov

Siya was pacing in her room, waiting for Ruhaan, as she took his phone with her secretly. She wanted to talk to him. Finally, Ruhaan entered in a hurry and started searching his phone around the room, paying no attention to her. She walks to him and turns him to face her directly.

"I wanted to talk to you about yesterday," she said with a straight face. "I am getting late for my office; not now, Siya," he said again, starting to look for his phone. "Then when, huh? I have your phone, and I will give you that only after you listen to me," he said, looking annoyed with her stubbornness.

"God, Siya I have an important meeting. We will talk in the evening, ok?" He said it calmly. She looked at him in disappointment, forwarded his phone to him, and gave him a sad smile, muttering," As you wish." He sighs softly, and coming close to me, he places a small kiss on my forehead. This act made her close her eyes, as tears brimmed in them. She fisted his coat, feeling overwhelmed by his closeness.

Pulling out his coat, he started moving, but he felt a tug on it. Looking down, he saw her hands fisting his coat. Removing her hands slowly, he left the room. Siya blinked her eyes a few times to remove the blurriness from her eyes due to tears.

*************

Siya Pov
Evening

I was sitting on the bed while organising my clothes properly when Momma peered through the door after knocking.

"Mumma, please come in. You don't have to knock," she smiles and enters inside. "Mumma, Aap bathiye mein kapde rakh kr aati hu," After putting the clothes in the closet, I came back to see Momma sitting on the bed.

(Mom, you sit. (I'll keep the clothes inside and come back.)

"Ji Mumma. Apko kuch kaam tha?" I asked, sitting in front of her. "Can't I come to spend some time with my doll?" she said in a fake offended tone, making me smile. "Of course you can. Anytime," she said suddenly, her smile turning sad as she looked at me with hesitation. I understood what she wanted to say. I looked down at my lap and said in a low voice, "You can ask whatever you want." She held my hand in her lap and caressed it softly.

"Siya, me, and Teena have been best friends for a long time. I know her very well. She always considered this family her own. Maybe you have some misunderstandings about her. She is a very sweet and loving person. I know she adores you. And beta, it's very difficult for me if I have to choose between both of you; I can't choose one." I wanted to shout out loud that she was an evil woman, but I chose to stay silent just to hear her. I know it must be difficult for her to believe that her sister, like best friend, can be a witch with her innocent and sweet face. I totally understand, Mom.

I just nodded my head, smiling at her. I can clearly see how stressed she looked this morning because of last night's incident. I don't want to trouble her or anyone else. My whole family is suffering because of her. So, I decided to stay silent on this matter for some time and keep my thoughts to myself.

"Mumma, ?" I said, looking at her. "Ji meri Jaan," she lovingly said, making me adore her more. "Can I put my head in our lap for some time?" I asked her without hesitation. "Of course, Siya, you don't have to ask." She made me lay down on the bed and start running her fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp gently. I sigh in pleasure, feeling her fingers doing magic.

Feeling sleepy and comfortable in her warm embrace, I hug her waist and smile, hearing her soft chuckle at my act. Soon I dozed off.

**************