54 - Jake

It had been so long since I had been with anyone, and my feelings were nearly overwhelming my control. When Jayna moaned, I almost lost it. I had to be careful with her. There was no way I would hurt her or leave her with bad memories.

I lowered my head down to her neck. Her skin smelled and tasted like the coconut oil I'd seen in the bathroom, and it drove me crazy. Along with her hands running down my back, her legs wrapped tightly at my waist, and the tiny sounds of pleasure she made as I ran my tongue along her skin, I was painfully hard. My hips moved of their own volition, craving the friction against her body. I worked my way back down to her chest with my mouth. Her breasts were surprisingly large for such a slender woman; I had no complaints about how they filled up my hands or how her nipples stiffened with my touch. Her back arched as I sucked and kneaded voraciously.

But I had to go further. I could not possibly leave that warm wetness unexplored. I slid down her body, planting kisses and gentle nips on her skin. I ran a finger along her center the way she liked, making her twitch. "Jake..." she cried. My name on her lips, her voice heavy with pleasure, was the best thing I had heard. I could wait no longer. My mouth latched onto her, scooping her legs to rest over my shoulders. Jayna's moans got louder and louder as I licked and sucked fervently, savoring her tangy-sweet taste. I was about to slip a finger inside her when she spoke.

"Please. I want..."

"What do you want, my love?" I would give her anything, everything.

"I want you inside of me," she said breathlessly.

I smiled. "As you wish." I moved back on top of her and pressed against her opening. "Are you ready?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She wrapped her legs around my waist once more. "Yes."

I eased into her, watching her face to make certain she was enjoying herself. She was so wet but so tight. She clenched around me, and I groaned. 

"Jayna, you feel so good..." I rocked slowly and felt her moving with me. Each time I went deep, she let out a little cry; it was so tempting to go harder, faster, but I would not do that unless she requested it. I pressed my mouth to hers, wanting to breathe in all of her sounds.

I felt her getting closer as her inner muscles clenched, and thank goodness for that because I was hanging on by a thread. Her legs squeezed tighter and her breaths came more quickly. I changed angles, pressing down against her pelvis with each stroke. Her moans and spasming did me in. I watched the bliss pass across her face, then I felt like I blacked out for a moment, my completion was so strong.

I rolled to the side so I would not crush her, but kept her thigh on my hip so I could remain within her warmth. We kissed between heavy breaths and I shuddered, the aftershocks still running through me. I looked at her carefully to make certain she was alright. Her radiant smile made me sigh in relief.

As our bodies started to cool off, I pulled the blankets over us. I needed to hold her like this for as long as possible.