55 - Jayna

Oh, wow. I was in bed with a frickin' genius who was also extremely hot and both tender and skilled between the sheets. Clearly, I had been worried over nothing. That was the most incredible experience I had ever had with a man. Most guys were just interested in getting off, but his eyes on me, the way he would change course based on my reactions, told me everything about how much he cared about my pleasure. His responses also indicated how much he enjoyed it as well.

I had never felt this kind of connection with anyone before, be it boyfriend, friend, and certainly not family. As we lay recovering, our bodies tangled together, I could not believe this was my life. And this was only the beginning.

I was suddenly aware that Jake was touching me again, and my body was happily responding to it. He leaned in for a kiss. When I sighed against his lips, he deepened it, darting his tongue into my mouth and exploring it thoroughly. I found myself tightening my leg that was draped over his hip without a second thought, to which he groaned, and I felt his member thickening inside of me.

"Already?" I questioned. I was out of breath from our kiss.

"You have bespelled me," he replied with a smirk. "Jayna, the things you do to me," he murmured in between kisses. "To my body, to my heart, to my mind...you've made me feel whole again, brought me to life in ways I never thought possible."

I was starting to melt under his touch, and his movements were getting more insistent. I urged him on with rotations of my own hips, and he promptly pulled back and then fully ensconced himself with one move. He had my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he hit just the right spot.

Nestled to the hilt, he swiveled to create friction in ways I'd never before experienced. Simultaneously, Jake brought his face down to my breast to use lips, tongue, and teeth, making me buck against him. Suddenly, he rolled onto his back, taking me with him. Our movements were quicker and more desperate this time. He sat up to cradle me in his lap. "I love you." His voice was choked with emotion, his eyes glittering.

"I love you," I whispered back, equally emotional. He pulled me in to kiss me, one hand drifting down between us. We traded moans and kisses as our rhythm picked up. One last tweak of his fingers and I was riding the crest of the wave before plummeting down. I felt him pulsing within me seconds later.

We'd left all the candles burning, but Jake had bought them new while I was taking a bath, so thankfully they didn't burn out and set the house on fire. We put them out when we came back downstairs to eat the dinner Jake had made. I was starving.

"This is good!" I exclaimed. He'd made a baked pasta dish. It had gotten a little crispy on the top while we'd spent time upstairs, but that only made it better.

"You need not sound so surprised," he replied, mock-offended. He even made garlic bread to go with it, and a salad.

"I'm not, really," I amended. "Cooking can be as simple as reading and following directions. You are more than intelligent enough to figure it out. Thank you for dinner, Jake. For everything tonight."

He grinned. "It is I who should be thanking you."

I swatted at his arm playfully. "So was it worth the wait, then?"

"My love, you were worth waiting my whole life for. What happened this evening, was definitely the most meaningful physical connection of my existence."

I shook my head at him. "How do you do that? You go from this serious guy to kidding around with me into a poet from one moment to the next."

"You simply bring out many facets of my personality," he responded. His gaze on me was honest and open. My heart was so full, I just didn't even know how to deal with it at the moment. So I blew him a kiss, hoping he could see what I didn't know how to say, and ate my garlic bread.

We spent the next few days in bed. And on the sofa, in the shower, in the jetted tub, on the kitchen counter. We also snuck onto the beach late at night in the dark. It would take just one gaze from those blue eyes, and I was ready to go. Our meals were minimal and the prep work often got interrupted by groping and making out. It was awesome.

On our last day, we reluctantly agreed that we needed to do other things for a few hours. We were leaving the next morning to drive back to Salem and pick up our IDs. Jake also needed to check in with Germany and see where and when we were supposed to go to meet our plane.

I put our clothes in the washing machine and started making a list of things to do. I wanted to clean up the kitchen, and I should make sandwiches with the rest of the stuff in the fridge for our drive tomorrow. I would need to wash the bedding in the morning, too, along with the towels. Would it be cold in Germany this time of year? I didn't even know if his employer had made arrangements, or if we would have to find a place to stay. I walked toward the living room to ask Jake and found him arguing on the phone with someone in German.