Chapter 4

We were now at the two-parted mountain. To get these so called 'dream-eggs' and cook them. I was here before, along with Hisoka to train. So I knew what they wanted us to do. As soon as Menchi jumped I sat down at the edge of the cliff and looked down. She was a very experienced Hunter so I'm sure she knew what to do. And to 100% this isn't her first time doing this either. Everyone was stunned when she came back with an egg in her Hand. Because I knew what to do I jumped without anyone noticing and grapped a string directly over one of the places where many eggs collected together.

A few minutes later I saw Killua, old man, Blondie and forest boy jumping off, everyone looking after them in worry. More and more people started jumping down. And some of them grabbed an egg to soon.
A few second before forest boy gave the okey, I jumped off and grabbed an egg.

He sure was talented, and I'm guessing he grew up in a forest or near a forest, because of his aura and smell. He was very exited for getting this egg. I giggled at his behavior and cooked my egg along with everyone else.

I prefered to stay alone so I brought some distand between me and the group. But of course Luck wasn't on my side and blondie approached me. He sat besides me, and I looked up at him.

"You need something?" I asked.
"Yea, actually I have a question.." his voice was soft but kind of promising and cold at the same time. Hard to explain it right.
"When you jumped.. how did you know what to do?" He asked me then, and I chocked on my egg. Well I'm suprised someone saw that.

"Simple, I have a friend who was here once and told me about it" I lied, making it as believable as possible. But he clearly didn't belive me.
"If you don't want to tell me then say so, but don't lie please. I respect your secrecy" he told me, while smiling a tiny bit. He has a beautiful smile. I felt a tint of blush grow across my cheeks.

"Alright.. will do" was my replie.
"My name is Kurapika, you are Maddison correct?" Blondie introduced himself. But how did he know my name?
"Yea- how did you know?" I asked curious.
"You told my friend before, Killua and Leorio" explained Kurapika. Ah~ he is one of Killuas friends? I thought his family didn't like their kids having friends. Which is why I'm sometimes confused by the relationship between my brother and illumi.

I found myself smiling back at Kurapika. He was an observerant guy and somehow mysterious. That's interesting and kind of attraktive~

We were now in the airship of the pedo Netero. I saw Tonpa talking to Kurapika and old man, and since the cafeteria is probably full of people and I was really thirsty I decided to ask him for a drink. I'm sure he still had some of them with him, so I approached the guys.

"Hey.. I'm sorry, but Tonpa my dear?" I interrupted them, but saw Pika and Oreo were about to leave anyways.
"Do you mind giving me more of that drink?" I asked him innocently. He face-palmed.

"Umm.. sure?" He stuttered and gave me one can and I quickly smiled at him. After that I left with a quick goodbye and walked around to explore the airship, while I saw Killua and forest boy talking and looking out of the window.

I quickly activated Zetsu and snuck over to them. They were talking about their familys. Forest boy didn't even doubt Killua when he told him his parents were assasins, neither has he shown any signs of fear. A wierd boy..

As soon as I felt Neteros presence coming over I hid quietly, still activating Zetsu.
I was curious about what he's gonna do.
And as expected he's testing them, but Killua seems to have noticed. Forest boy was pretty clueless.

Pretty smart the young Zoldyck~ He's interesting... I thought while listening to their conversation. A game? I wanna see this. So I snuck up behind the old man without anyone noticing me, not even the kids.

"Hey, mind if I watched you play??" I asked, touching the chairman on his shoulders and showing my head from behind him. I could tell was about to defekt himself out of reflex, until I squeezed his shoulder to let him know I mean no harm. Killua and forest boy looked at me shocked and the chairman turned around as I let go of him.

"Ah! Maddison, long time no seen" he said and I'm so happy if this game were about fighting him. I smiled a bit.
"You- first of.. How did you came out of no where!? And second, you know him?" Killua asked as he was the first one to regenerate from the shock. I nodded and smiled at him.

"I'm not sure what you mean with the first point, but I do know him. I stalked him!" I said proud. And in fact I was proud, because I managed to follow him two times without him knowing I'm there.
"Eh-.. you what? Why?" Forest boy asked.
"I thought I could get informations about the Hunter Exam, but the only think I found out is how to get to the startposition.." I said, faking to be bit sad, but confused at the same time.

'But sure, you can watch. Let's go" Netero announced and we all followed him. But I noticed Killua being a bit hesistand about me. Understandfully, he was thought to be like this, but he was also kind of diffrent from the others in his family. Milluki was just disgisting, his mother annoying, I never met his father and Illumi.. Well let's say he's alright. But I really liked his Grandfather Zeno, he was nice even if he was strict and holds on rules. I never met the younger kids and was a bit sad about that, but it's alright.

After the chairman explained the rules, he smirked confident. Damn, this old man is so gonna try and destroy these kids. If I was about to try, and I'm not gonna lie. I would probably struggle took but could defenetly get the ball within an hour. Killua then, had enough. That's maybe better like this, he would have tried to kill him if he continued.

I found out that forest boys name was Gon. And he sure hat some potential, but I decided to follow Killua instead. It kind of interest me what he'll do~
As expected he let out his anger on some innocent candidates, he killed two of his opponent.

"Angry much, huh?" I asked. I was currently hanging from the ceiling.
"Eh-? Eh!?! How did you get up there..-?" Killua asked completely unfazed by the fact that I just commented about him killing people as if it's a daily thing for me. In fact it is.. but he doesn't have to know that.

"Oh? I climbed up her and followed you from here", I said with a smile.
"Y'know I loved pretending I was a spider as I kid!" I giggled afterwards, while I jumped down and landed infront of him.
He stared at me as if I just confessed my undying love to him.

"You didn't hit your head when you were a kid?" He asked me while I just stared at him dumbfolded. Is he serious? Well yea, I'm acting a bit ridiculous.

A/N:
Heyyy~
Two chapter a day, and I have motivation right now so I'll maybe post another one in an hours or so!

Author-chan