Chapter 25

Your POV

"You damn Idiot!" I scolded my brother, repeadingly hitting him. He had gave in to fight Gon, and I was mad about that.
Gon just learned nen and didn't have a special attack or sh*t!

"You couldn't have waited a bit!?" I screamed, but he catched my arm before I wa able to Blow another hit.

"Stoop- he wanted to.. and I think he's ready~" he half whined, half explained and little bit admiration in his voice. I sweat dropped at that.

"Go hard on him and I'll end you" I said, half glaring at him. I was worried fir Gon, yes.. but I was also interested in what he was going to do against Hiso. And how my brother was going to fight him.

"Pshh- don't get me So exited butterfly~" he said, moaning. On which I hit him again, muttering some curses. He laughed at that, carefully standing up from his seat and walking over to the small kitchen.

"You hungry?" He asked, taking out some pans and cooking supplements, before tossing them over to me, in which I caught them.

"..you asshole.." I muttered under my breath, catching the thing he tossed over.
I made my way towards the kitchen and started cooking something, I was planning on making some eggs, since we don't have much other things here.

"Mhmm~ I haven't slept that much in years as I did the past few days.." I heard my brother saying, mostly to himself since he made his way back to the couch.

"Mhm.. same" I chuckled.

○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○

"You. F*cking. Idiot!" I scolded him. No, bot my brother, Gon. He was so careless fighting against my brother... he need to me so much more careful and pay more attention towards his Bungee gum! But not gonna lie.. that with the stone plate was an awesome idea.

"I'm sorrryyyyy okayyy..!!" He whined, vut he was very exited about what just happened and of course, proud of himself.
Ich let out a chuckle and pattened his head.

"You did good..." I whispered, when Wing started talking again.

"I don't think I have to say much more about your fight, Gon. You, the one who fought Hisoka, must have learned the most out of this experience... keep working on your own power!" He said. And Zushi told them, how one day, he would surpass them. I laughed.

"Take care you both!" Wing said.
"Bye bye Wing-san!"
"Goodbye.." was heard from Killua, but before they could leave, I pulled then into a hug. On that I stuck one of my 'bouncy balls' on both of them. But like I did with the woman before, they were so small that you shouldn't notice them if your not specifically looking for them.

"L-let go!!" Killua uttered trying to get out of my grab, unlike Gon who immediately hugged back, enjoying every moment of it.
After a whole lot struggle, even Killua gave in and hugged me back before uttering a small 'baka..'.

"I'll miss you both~"

A/N
Because I'm the wirst in writing fighting scenes- I skipped them.. kind of!