Chapter 26

Killua POV

"Gon! Killua! C'mere for a second please!" Aunt Mito screamed, as soon as she saw us coming back to the house. I looked confused for a second, but followed Gon anyways.

"Ki~l!" I heard, and I froze.. I'm sorry??
There is only one person who say my name like that. Gon who seemed to has noticed my frozen state waved his hand in front of me.

"Killua?" He asked, and it seems like Mito-san was getting worried too, still holding him in her arms.

"Ki~l!" He said again. And I calmed down a bit, shaking my had groaning.

"How did you get here?" I asked, mostly myself because, surely he couldn't understand me. But I was still very confused? He was supposed to be with her!

Flashback

"Killua!" My name was called, and when I turned around, I saw Y/N walking towards me.

"Hm?"
"You have time??"
"Uhh- yea.. but-"
"Awesome!!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me behind her before I could protest.

"What?" I asked confused.
"Okayyy- so, here is everything you need to know.. he loves to play with body parts, so be careful.. I'll be back in about 2 hours. Alright? Yes, awesome!! Bye" and before I could say anything she was gone.

"Huh!?" I'm not some kind of babysitter for this child!? He's holding a bird skeleton!
The f*ck is wrong with him!? And how did he get that!!

"Ki~l!!"

Flashback end

I sight, walking over to Mito-san, whom was holding Ichiro in her arms. The baby I was babysitting after Y/N vanished just like that.

"I don't know what kind of baby you are... but your not normal.." I chuckled, taking Ichiro out of Mito-san's arms.

"You know him Killua?" Gon asked me. While Ichiro clutches onto my shirt, I turned to my best friend.

"Mhm.. he's Y/N's child, I had to babysit him" I explained... Y/N... I'm sure she's worried already!

◇'◇'◇'◇'◇

Your POV

I walked around the room, slightly panicking. Where the f*ck is this little troublemaker!? I was gone for 5 minutes to say goodbye to Gon and Killua!

I suddenly heard my phone ring, and hastly picked up, hopingi t was my brother, Illu or Bailey who found the little rascal. It was Killua.. he had a phone..?? And my number!? Wait- I gave it to him after I told him to babysit Ichiro, they seemed to get along.

"Hello! Is it important? I don't really have much time right now!" I replied fast, as soon as I answered the phone call.

"Mhm.. you might wanna come over, we got sth"

"I don't have time I-"

"Ichiro's here"

"I'm on my way!"

Quickly I hung up and texted the other three that I found him, before using my nen to get get Killua with my 'bouncy balls'.

I heard a whistle and opened my eyes, to see Kil standing there with Ichiro in his arms.
I let out a breath, knowing my baby Was save.

"How did he get here?" Was asked from Killua. I wish I knew.. but I didn't. He was a very weird baby, he liked to play with body parts or dead animals, and always seemed to be able to surprise me.

"No idea..." I said, and when I looked up, I saw a beautiful young woman with Orange hair standing there very confused of what just happened, along with Gon.

"..I apologise for all the drama.." I quickly added, really unsure of what to say. It was probably better for me to leave, so I grabbed Ichiro and apologised again, before giving Gon and Killua a last him and dissapearing.

Pheww.. I really need to stuck another 'bouncy ball' onto Ichiro, how did he even get rid of the first one??

●♧●♧●♧●♧●

My brother!? The f*ck... I'm very confused.
What are they all doing here, and who exactly are they-... no.... They were....

....the Phantoms troupe....

A/N

Cliffhanger! She followed the 'bouncy ball' she stuck onto Machi!

Btw. Have you any idea what could be happening with Ichiro? Or who he was?😏