Chapter 9

Y/N (Maddison) POV

I walked around the island, trying to find my target. It was actually really hard, because I couldn't use my nen, since I didn't really want Hisoka to find out. That would only make him more interested in me, and I wouldn't want that. Especially after I caught him staring at me a few times. I suddenly sensed a familiar bloodlust.
It was my brothers, he had one of his 'moments' where he couldn't really control this urge to kill.
I should probably avoid him.

"Ah, damn.." I squeeked after I tripped over a rock, I was so focused on being quiet with the help of Zetsu. Without letting anything slip, because Hisoka was the one who teached me everything I know, with Illu's help of course, it was very hard for me to hide my abilities than from anyone else.

Luckily my brother was too concentrated on his own, that I got away. I needed to get away here fast! He's probably going to kill someone, better to tell the next person he crosses paths with.
That was close.. I gotta be more careful..

I was now sitting on top of a tree, when suddenly something came flying to me. It was a badge! Why was It flying tho-?
Doesn't matter, I quickly snatched It from the sky and returned to my tree.

"197? Yesss!!!" I screamed a little to loud, sh*t..
I'm so lucky, now I just have to hide for a while. Seems easy enough. With the help of Zetsu I hid in a cave, what I haven't thought of is checking the whole out for other applicants. Because I was avoiding using nen, I didn't realize two other people in there.

'Oh, uh.. hello?" I said, looking at the girl in front of me. She had the same hair color as Menchi, but a big yellow hat on which kinda looked like a mushroom. Her clothes were comfortable and not really the best for a fight, but if she likes It like this.

"You have made a mistake coming here" she said, looking me straight in the eyes. Damn, be like that I guess..
"Well, why is that so? I'm Maddison by the way" I asked sitting on the other side of the cave.

"Ponzu" she answered and explained the situation to me. Killed a man and tripped herself, not pretty smart. I could get out of here, but didn't really want to show my skills to her.
And if I would knock her out and escape, I would seem suspicious to her. That's bad.

"Sooo- we're just gonna wait here?" I asked. It's been two hours and none of us spoke a word 'til now, I usually wasn't really a person who likes to talk much. But at this point I was bored as hell. I would have played with my cards, but not in front of, well.. Pony or what her name was.

She looked at me before nodding and minding her own business again. She was boring.
Suddenly I heard a person entering the cave, I was about to scream. But Pony hasn't heard this person yet, and when she would notice them kt would be to late.

Like I said I didn't want much attention, and if I have a super hearing, I would draw to much attention, exactly the opposite of what I want.
"Leorio??" I asked when he entered the cave.
He looked weirder out when he saw us sitting here with a corpse, well he didn't know Bodoboy was dead. I didn't care enough to remember his name.

"Maddison, what are you-?" He was about to ask, but I cut him off. Which was very unlike Maddison but what can I say?? I've been in here for hours without anything to do. Acting all innocent is boring~

"Nope- you f*cked up!" I said, finally standing up and stretching a bit.
"What do you mean?" He asked, obviously confused, as I made my way over to him.
I decided to hug him, because his reaction was hilarious- he didn't move for entire two minutes! I couldn't help but laught.

"So that's it" me and Pony finished explaining.
He looked shocked, and worried. He knew his friend were gonna come in no matter what he needed to atleast warn them.
"Gon! Kurapika! Stay out of here!" He screamed, his reflexes were aweful and he got bitten by the snakes.

Normally I wouldn't care- but he was friends with Kil and I really wanted to get along with him! He was so fricking interesting~
And I really really want to see how strong he'll be when he got his nen!!! I'm sooo curious.

"Leo! You ok??" I asked with a 'worried' look running over to him. When I kneeled over him I saw a couple of bites on him. I had no idea what these were. What I know that this isn't good.

"Leorio!!" Gon screamed, of course these two idiot's had to come in here.
"I told you not to come.." Leo mumbled.
We explained the situation, again!
This was so tiring-

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

"Awsome!" I said. Gon had the idea to use Ponys sleeping gas, to escape the snakes. Sure the Gas didn't affekt me- but I couldn't give it away like that. So I just told them I could hild my breath for over 10 minutes.

"Ok, ready?" Pony asked us, looking up preparing to sleeping gas. She looked so cute right now~ I wanna see her bleed so badly TvT
"Go-" the young girl said, opened the can and let the sleeping gas make it's way trough the cave.

I took Leo, while Gon was carrying Pika and Pony. Actually I was planning on taking the two malen, but Gon was quicker. Which kind of suprised me, but I can't do anything about that now can I?

-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-

A/N
Y/N getting involve more~
And it's getting difficult to hide her real personality as well as her disguise.
What's coming next? Read more to find out!
Leave a follow if you like to read more of my stories in near future^^

That was- totally desperate TvT
Anyways! Hope you enjoy this..
Author-chan~♡