Chapter 12

Y/N POV

I sat in the room, now as Maddison again. Why?
Because if Gon woke up, I wanted to explain it myself, that's why I asked evrrybody to say nothing for now.

As if he was called he came into the room, walking straight over to Illu, he must have heard what happened. How I wish I could help him, even thought I'm friend with Illu, or allies what he calls it. I don't like the way they are treating Killua and the other kids, I surely wasn't aware if everything I heard from the staff was true.

But most of it got confirmed by Illu, and I saw it myself just now. Pretty sad life I guess-..

I was soacing out do much, that I didn't even realized Gon had threw Illu over him, just for him to stand straight again. And to be honest it was hilarious.. but I didn't show that, obviously.

So after the whole tantrum was over, I was informed Bailey was already waiting her for me. So I decided I would tell Gon later, because I was really exited to meet her.

It was afternoon right now, and I was walking towards the room where she was supposed to be- or does she go by they/them..?
I don't know, but I got to ask!

I opened the door, still in my disguise so she would recognize me of course. Her face looked priceless! She wouldn't even have dreamed of seeing me again. Well, I was pretty happy with the reaction and walked towards her.

"You!?" She practically screamed standing up, but was being hold back by the guards. I quickly spoke up, I was pretty sure Bailey wouldn't hurt me. Not that she could.

"Can you leave us please?" I asked the two guards, watching over her.

"I- I don't know.. I mean-" the right one began to speak.

"She's free now right? No need to treat her like a prisoner" I said, looking him dead in the eyes.

After that they both left, leaving me with Bailey alone. I was curious if she knew nen. If not, we'll find someone to teach her. I'm not really the best option and my brother-... well just no.

"How the f*ck!? You just spend two billion on a person you don't even know!?!" She screamed, obviously pretty confused by my actions.

"I know! But your so good at playing cards- I couldn't let you waste this Talent in prison!!" I said. But then I remember I still need to show her my true form.

"Right! So- this isn't what I actually look like"

"And what do you look like then..?"

"Give me a minute" I said and with that I took out my pins, quickly growing back into my normal state and sadly a bit shorter too.

Bailey stared at me in shock, and interest?
Huh, seems like she would love to know how I did that.

"How-? How did you do that!?" She asked, a bit louder than normal talking. Damn, she seems to like loud noises.

"Long story, I'm assuming you don't know nen?"

"Uuhhh- am I supposed to??"

"That doesn't matter, we need to teach you somehow.. I just don't know who could.." I mumbled mostly to myself.

"So are you willing to stay with me, or do you want to go your own way. I'd love to have you with me and there's a lot of things I wasn't to teach you~" I said, more like asking her.

"I mean... I have no where else to go.. so sure"

I smiled at her, and told her to wait for me at the entrance since I still needed to do some things.
I saw the guys talking in the garden and walked over to them.

Gon seemed shocked as he spottet me. Huh-?
Oh sh*t!! I forgot to disguise myself again...
I chuckled nervous and the other two sweat-dropped at my behavior.

"Seriously??" Leorio whisper-shouted, but loud enough for Gon to hear.

"Uhhh... who are- you??" Gon asked, having his guard up. Not very good- but still.
Of course he does, I look like a person he hates.
Pika looked at me, as if he had seen this coming.

"Apologies-.. It's me, Maddison. Well my real name is Y/N" I explained to him, now standing besides Pika.

"Ehhhhh!?!" Gon squeled. I don't know what I was expecting.

"Mhm.. I'm also Hisokas sister, but don't worry I'm not really like him!" I assumed him, giving my best smile- it was only half of a smile but still one.

"So- You must know where Killua lived right??" Gon asked. His eyes shining from exitemend totally unfazed by the fact I'm someone completely diffrent than he thought. He really is something..

"Yeah- why??" I asked, why would they want to know where he lives? Do they want to visit him!? That's probably gonna end badly..

"We want to save Killua!" The little boy answered me. Save-..? Do they think he's--..
Well they're not wrong, this sounds like fun~
And Bailey could train! Because surely they meed to train to open the test gate.

"Count me in! I have a friend I'd like to join tho-.." I said cheerfully. Giving off a weird aura for them, so I quickly used Zetzu before more could slip.

"Awesome!! But what friend?" Oreo asked me. Sure no one could have came here so fast.

"You'll meet her at the entrance so get your things!"

They all nodded and Pika searched for Kukoro mountain, to know where it is located exactly and how to get there. In the end, we started our journey at this exactly moment.

This is going to be sooo fun~
Still in my disguise tho- so the gatekeeper wouldn't recognize me and Killua didn't know the truth either.

A/N

Hellouu~ How are you people??
I hope your all doing alright!! And thanks again for those 77 ready I got^^
I hope your all still here enjoying this story.
I apologise I haven't been updating so much. School is starting in a few days and I need to prepare some thing!

But thanks for reading my story <3

Sadly there is nothing new to my 'Lost the loved ones' story... I maybe will end this shortly, and won't follow any anime plot anymore because I can't watch the anime anymore- at the moment at least.

Bye bye~