Chapter 15

Your POV

I was waiting for Killua at the butlers office.
Manipulation was one of the things I was basically a god in. I was able to convince Silva to let Killua go on a few adventutes, I messed with his head a bit in the progress.. it's been a while since I did such an hard manipulation process, but worth it.
For now it'll work out, but surely cause some future problems. Whatever, not like they couldn't handle them anyways.

I looked over at the sleeping beauty in my lap, Bailey was exhausting after all this and fell asleep quickly after we arrived. I couldn't sleep thought, I was still to exited.
I knew you probably shouldn't be exited over the fact that you messed with someone who could possibly kill you in the future.. but I really was!!

Suddenly feeling a strong presence I turned around to face Illu. I'm pretty sure he was slightly mad for what I did to him days ago.
But he should be able to bear it, I guess..
We looked into each others eyes, before we both laughted silently. It was rare to get Illumi Zoldyck to laught, but It happened from time to time.

I replaced myself with a pillow, so Bailey could sleep anyways and followed Illu in the small forest. We decided to just sit down and look at the stars, since it was a clean night without any clouds. Sometimes moments like this are important where you don't speak and just do.

That's exactly what proves my point, in me and Illu being some sort of friends. Even if he would never admit that. I looked over at him, and saw him looking at the sky full of stars. Sometimes he was just a teenage boy, curiously wanting to see more of the world.

(A/N: I do not ship Illumi and Y/N-... I just want someone understanding this poor child TvT)

I smiled over, and he seemed to notice my glance because he looked back at me.
Me being me, started laughting softly and fell backwards in the grass. Illumi followed and we laid in the grass together, just enjoying each other presenced- as if I not just threatened him a few days ago.

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

The next day I woke up, finding myself in the room me ans Bailey have been staying in. I fell asleep outside and I guess illumi took me back here.

Bailey was already awake, doing some push ups. I caught her attention as I yawned.
Causing her to stop her work out and walk over to me.

"Mornin' Y/N" she said, sitting down at the side of our bed. She had warmed up to me a lot these past days, and was a lot more friendly.

"Good morning!" I smiled, still tired since I hadn't been getting much sleep these past days up to none. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, adjusting them to the light. It was probably about 10 am.

"The Butlers told me Killua came a few hours ago-" Bailey then told me, and I was suddenly ompletely awake.

"Well! Let's go and meet him" I said, smiling.
I swear I saw her first raised as if she wanted to punch me, but she just told me I was too loud.

The next Minute I was walking towards the room, Gotoh said Killua was staying in.
I waited a minute, before Bailey sighted and knocked at the door. I looked at her mad for a second, but quickly returned normal as the door opened.

"....." F*ck!!! I forgot my disguise... he stared at me, not knowing who I was or what I wanted. I chuckled nervously.

"Hisoka-??" He asked, suddenly on guard.
I face-palmed, seriously!? I didn't mean to scared him... I whined inside.

"No-.. it's Y/N, or how you knew me.. Maddison" I explained short, hoping he would out me inside to explain.

Not seeing a lie in what I said he lend me and Bailey inside, eyeing her as if he just remembered she was the one I faced in Trick-Tower.

I started explaining the whole situation to him, while Bailey was bored and started playing with my hair a bit.

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

It felt like days, even thought it was just a few hours, until Gon, Pika and Oreo came.
I instantly went up and hugged the blonde Kurta, which suprised him quiet a bit.

Sadly we all had to go seperate ways. And I was making my way to heavens area, because Hisoka told me to meet him there.
Bailey decided she would go and visit some of her old friends, but promised to come one day. I had gave her my number and we said goodbye to each other.

It was a good opportunity, so I set up for Bailey to met a nen-teacher, so she could learn nen. I wanted her to learn it, and take the next Hunter exam. She hopefully didn't have anything against it.

My brother was already at the 200th floor, so I walked towards his room.

This is what I looked like right now

(Not mine except for the hair)

But before I could knock someone stopped me. He looked like a Banana.. why? I had no idea.

"Uhh- Hello??" I asked the Banana man.

"I suggest you not to knock there.." he said, looking, worried?

"Can I ask the reason for that??" I looked him dead in the eyes, he didn't seem to notice tho.

"Let's say the person staying there isn't someone you want to meet..." he said, and smiled at me.

"The name's Kastro"

A/N
Do you write his name like that? (Kastro)
I dunno- also, I was too lazy to write Bailey leaning nen- so she's just gonna learn it on her trip away. Don't worry she's gonna come back!

Author-chan <3