Chapter 20

Your POV

I was walking towards the little apartment I rented for Ichiro, while dragging my brother with me. I was angry with him for leaving Ichiro alone, or did he?

"You didn't leave him alone did you!?" I asked, stopping for a second to turn around, facing him. Hisoka noticed how worried I was, and quickly shifted into a more serious expression.

"Of course not... I'm not that irresponsible.
I left him with Illumi" he said, and I swear to god my soul left my body.

"You what!? Hisoka are you serious?? This is Illumi we're talking about!?!" I almost screamed at him, rushing toward the apartment. Hisoka looked confused at why I was so worried.

Quickly I unlocked the door, any stormed inside, only to find a giggling Ichiro on the floor and Illumi curled into a ball in the edge of the living room. Hisoka looked cluesless aswell as I did.

"Illu-? What.. What happened??" I asked him, walking over to the young assasin.
He was shivering?? Just what happened to him..?

"I'm never going to take care of that-.. angel again" he stuttered, still not moving.

Hisoka POV

I entered the room with my sister, seeing Illu curled up into a ball sitting in the corner of our living room. I saw my sister walking up to him, but I was eying the baby, I swear- he was crying like a waterfall minutes ago!

"Your a strange Baby.. " I muttered under my breath before likewise walking over to Illumi. Y/N was trying to get him to talk right now.

"Darling~ c'mere.." I told him, picking him up and sitting down on the couch. Illumi clinged onto my short and I hugged him.
Was someone there before we came? Iluumi didn't even show emotions most of the time, so what happened?

Suddenly, I felt something weird, Illumis aura was different, it was smaller and less powerful and expression something it never has before. Y/N seemed to have noticed too, because she took out a deck of cards.

If she came near Illumi, he would defenetly know in Lees than 2 seconds, if not, than we know that this is not Illu. I gave her a nood, and with one swift swing, she slice his neck and the person stumbled out of my lap.

"Naaww~ I was annoying this!" I pouted playfully, the person now losing hold of the abilitys and turning back, it was a woman either black hair, green eyes, a hazelbrown sweater, baggie black pants, and some assecories. I'm almost sure she was an assasin.. I didn't care enough to remember her name.

"Newa, that was her name, if you wondered" Y/N said, causing me to look up at her. She grinned victoriously, I wondered why?

"I won~" she cooed, and now I remembered!! We made a bet a few days ago, if I stayed serious without any pervy lines, for at least 30 minutes, I'll have to give her 20 bucks, if not shell have to pay me.

"Wahh!? Not fair..." I whined, handing her the money. (Yes I totally carry at least 50 bucks with me) But one question crossed my mind, where was Illumi? AND DID THAT F*CKING CHILD JUST WHITTNESS A MURDER WITHOUT EVEN FLINCHING OR CRYING!?!

Author-chan~ <3