Chapter 23

"That'd be my win~" I cooed, sitting on my brothers stomach, with a knife on his troat.
I used my new ability for the first time in a fight with Hisoka, and it went pretty awesome, because in the end I was able to suprise him with 'boules de couleur' purple power and turned myself invisible, to suprise him.

"..I guess it is.." he chuckled, a familiar but turned on laugh. I smacked his head, and scolded him. He really needs to stop getting exited over stuff like that! It's aweful.. especially if it's me, his f*cking sister!?

"You better get going idiot.. you match start in 15 minutes.." I mumbled getting off him and passing Hisoka his shirt which he lost during our practise match.

"..hey~ could you refrain from killing Kastro-??" I asked him, to which he looked at me with confusion written all over his face. Hisoka slipped on his shirt and looked at me, before speaking up.

"..Why?? You want a date~?" He asked teasingly, which caused me to slightly turn red, but not accidently. Seeing that he looked at me dumbfolded.

"....."

"....."

"....."

"...no...." he said, walking out of the room, and as soon as he did I brust out laughting.
Did he really believe that!??? I was wheezing on the floor, the door still open, when someone peeked in, sendung me an worried look.

It was Bailey, who had came to watch Hisoka's fight with me, since I offered.
Her hair had gotten a bit longer, and it was tied up on the top of her head, yet it still reached down to right under her ass.
...that sounds weird...

"Yo..- you alright??" She asked, now stepping fully in the doorframe. Her eyes glowing pink, like when I first met her, but not with a hint of slyness it was with knowledge and skills, wanting to learn more.

As she Land me a hand I stood up and immediately pulled her into a hug. I wouldn't admit so- but I missed her very much actually... what surprised me, is that she hugged back, her head in the crotch of my neck.

"I'm adopting you..." I whispered into the hug, to which she laughted for a tiny second. And I think I know why...
"...not possible.. I'm 19 your 18, so i' older than you dish*t.." she breathed out never letting go of me. (Like some sisters🥲)

"You brothers fight is about to start, let's get going!" Bailey said, after a few minutes and dragged me down the halls, to which I quickly responded with closing every door we opened with the help of green because of the dekoration plants.

I'm always gonna use the colors instead of what that power actually was, you can either look it up at chapter 16 or write it down what color what power is-