Christmas special

"Gon!!" I shouted after the small boy, who was running around, covered in glitter. His best friend, Killua, was sitting on the couch laughing his ass off. Oh how I wish to punch him in his pretty little face right now!!

"Ahhh!! Y/N-san!!! Help meeeee!!" The green haired boy shouted after me. How the f*ck am I supposed to help you... if you won't stop running!?

"I'm trying- Killua! Get your ass here and help! This is your fault after all!!"

"Hey! How is that my fault?"

"You were supposed to watch him! Not have a sparring match with our christmas tree, idiot!"

"Tha- he started it!!" Killua tried defending himself, while pointing at the christmas tree, but he was blushing furiously. Oh god.. that could be difficult. Like- How am I supposed to deal with two totally not normal children- who on top of that absolutely hate my brother??

The answer: I don't know.

"Killua.. that is a fricking CHRISTMAS TREE YOU 'LIL SH*T!!"

"Y/N-SAN! I'M STILL COVERED IN GLITTER... I CAN'T SEE!!"

"GON! SHUT THE F*CK UP FOR A SECOND!"

"LANGUAGE!"

"YOUR ONE TO TALK CAT BOY!"

"OLD HAG!"

"...you 'lil sh*t..." I mumbled under my breath, now paying no attention to Gon anymore. I was only focused on one thing. Revenge. I. Wasn't. Old. Not. In. A. Million. Years. Would someone ever.. CALL ME AN OLD HAG!! And with that determination I jumped onto Killua. It didn't end well. I am right now, hiding, in my brothers closet.
While my brother, was having s*x.. not very fortunate- I know.. no one wants to heard their brother moan like that, but, Oh well Hisoka does that anyways- so it's not that different... it's just... ILLUMI!? He sound so fragile-... *cought* *cought* let's skip that...

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
..........
.........
........
......
....
...
..
.

"Y/N-san..? Are you okay?" Gon asked me, now free from the glitter. We were all sitting at the dinning table and I had to think back of my previous experience.. let's say- I wasn't as hungry as before anymore. I wanna get the present now!

"Let's unwrap the presents now! We can eat later :)" I told them. I did not- want to eat or shove something inside my mouth with these thoughts, f*ck me and my stupid ideas!

"But.. we haven't finished eating" complained Gon, while Killua was stuffing as much food inside his mouth as he could eat. He was raised as assasin, with fighting skills no other had at his age- thousand ways to torture someone. How to kill people in different situations. But he wasn't teacher any manners? Real odd if you ask me..

"I don't care." I yanked the boys by their shirts with me to the living room, my brother and Illu following after us, very confused I might add. While Gon and Killua were struggling in my grasp I sat them down besides our poor decorated christmas tree. But- there were a lot of present, like- a loooooooot!! Illu was so nice to give us his credit card ;P

"Soo- who wants to go first??"

In the end, we got a whole living room full of stuff and we don't even need half of it. It was still fun... I'm ne going to forget the Image of Killua wearing a unicorn onsiee and Gon playing with Winx Club dolls!! That was so cute~

Merry Christmas everyone!!
I know- Christmas is actually tomorrow- but who cares?? Have a nice day and enjoy the time! Definetly try and spend your time with your family if possible^^
Bye bye~