Lee Ethan = Sunoo's worst nightmare

Since there would be changes to the classes this year, Sunoo was certain that this semester would be just perfect.
After being in almost every courses for the first two semesters, there is no chance they could still end up together. The possibility is rather low, Sunoo was certain of that. So you can imagine his disbelief when he learnt that both he and Ethan were once again placed in the same class.

"I literally can't do this again, Jungwon. "

"Sun, how are you going to get through another semester with Him? I feel bad for you. "

"Right! I'm officially ending my life."

Don't misunderstand Sunoo; he is really not suicidal, but the thought of Lee Ethan drives him to wanting to commit the unthinkable .

"Don't worry, Jake and I are with you for the majority of your courses."

Sunnos biggest rival from the start of high school has always been Lee Ethan.
Sunno despises Ethan's smugness and attitude the most. He always can't help but to think about how he would love to choke him with his bare hands everytime Ethan would obviously make sure to smirk at him after receiving the top exam scores, on top of all that it definitely didn't help the fact that Ethan was one of Jay's friend.

They were currently at Sunoo's. The trio had planned to have a sleepover at Sunoo's home for the last day before school so that they would be able to attend school together, but Jake had to cancel at the last minute since his cousin was coming over.

"Do you think this school year will be any different?"Sunoo asked while staring at his window. To which he didn't earn an answer, he shifted his gaze away from where he was looking to face Jungwon, who was already asleep on the left side of the bed.
Sunoo smiles before placing the blanket on him.

                       ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

"I can't believe we're going to be late on the first day of the semester,"his red-headed best friend said while trying to put on his shoes with a toast hanging between his teeth.

So apparently they had forgotten to set up the alarm, which caused them to oversleep.

Sunoo couldn't believe it. So much for a good start!

The drive to school was also not better due to traffic. When they ended up in front of the classroom, they were already ten minutes late.
Preparing himself for all the stares and scolding he was about to get Sunoo let's out a deep breath before opening the door that leads to the biology classroom.
And boy, was he correct!!

Once they steeped in, the whole room had their gaze fixed on them, including Ethan and his friends. After getting scolded by the professor, the two boys made their way to Jake, who had saved them seats.

By the time they were on their seats, the professor had already continued his lecture on neurology.
"I'm so glad I wasn't with you guys. That was embarrassing," Jake muttered, earning him an elbow from the red-headed Jungwon.

Sunoo rolled his eyes playfully at his friends.

Throughout the whole lecture, Sunoo could feel "his" gaze on him, and every time he decided to stare back, he would be greeted with the same repetitive smirk of Ethan.

A/N: meme of the day.

So that's it for today

Since this is the first I've ever tried writing a book/story, getting feedbacks would not only help me Progress but will also encourage me to continue with the storyline.
Have a good day guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️