More than just a cold

˗

"You've got some paint on your face"

they had already finished the Powerpoint presentation and were by the last step which was designing the project itself. 

"Here?"

"No you're making it worst let me help you"

The tall male stood up to wipe the paint out of the boy's cheek his warm tumb rubbed on the surface of Sunoo's soft cheeks in attempt to get the paint off.  His actions were cut short by a ringing tone.

"Yours?" Ethan asked letting go of Sunno's cheeks as he began to walk to where he had left his phone.

"Nope I've a android must be yours"!

Sunoo watched as the boy's expression quickly changed from a confused one to being smily when he picked up the phone.
He watched as Ethan quickly left his room, the phone pressed on his ear, a smile plastered on his face and the name Rina leaving his mouth before shutting his door.

    ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

Hey it's already getting late should I drive you home  Sunoo heared the male who entered back the room a few minutes ago said before sighing. Of course, Karina probably was coming over to Ethan's or the other way around, that's definitely the reason Ethan wanted him gone as fast as possible.

"No, It's fine I'll just finish this and take the bus home". Sunoo replied not really in the mood to get into Ethan's car or be the reason for him not being able to see his girlfriend in peace.

"There's no need, I'll finish it instead, also the bus stop is way too far away and you've already catched a cold".

"You're good at convincing" Sunoo rolled his eyes before getting up to get his shoes.

  ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

The car ride wasn't as awkward as Sunoo had thought he would be they made small talk here and there and the music playing on the radio also helped him relax

"You can drop me off here, my apartment is just some minutes away"

"I like this neighbourhood it looks......busy"Ethan hesitation on the last word was clear. 

"That's cause it is, well then I'll get going."Sunoo said he was about to get out of the car when the realisation suddenly hit him. He had went to Ethan's house to apologise and he hasn't done that yet.

"Hey, is everything okay?" the pink haired male store his gaze away from the car's door to face Ethan but quickly cursed himself for doing so before averting his eyes back on the car's door.

"Yeah everything's fine it's just, look I'm sorry"

"What are you apologising for?"

"Last week I was being rude to you it's just that,  that  I just didn't know what else to say and-"

"Hey" Ethan softly said as carefully laid his head on the pretty male's shoulders. "Look at me".

There it was again, that weird way Ethan stared at him earlier that day

"Huh?" Sunoo muttered finally letting his eyes fall back at Ethan's after his rambling

"It's okay you weren't being rude, you're just honest and I like that about you".
"I'm glad you told me you're uncomfortable around me".

"You're glad that I'm uncomfortable around you?"

"No, no not that, oh God no, what I meant was I'm glad that you told me it helps me rethink how I should make you feel more comfortable and secure".

the butterflies in Sunoo's stomach were playing a bunch of tricks with him.
Sunoo may have came to the conclusion that he must have catched more than just a cold, that would be the only logical reason for his system to be acting like that.

A/N: so as promised, here is the chapter.
Let me know which chapter is y'all's favourite for now❤️❤️❤️