~Chocolate pudding ~

He tried to ignore it. He really did try, but how could he not care when Niki was basically rubbing it in his face? The past weeks, it has been Sunoo. Sunoo this,Sunoo that
What pisses him off the most is how Ni-ki has been spending a lot of time with Sunoo, even going so far as to sit with Sunoo and his friends at lunch.
It didn't bother Ethan at first, but after, all Ni-ki would talk about was Sunoo; he had decided he had enough.

"Fuck I'm so sorry."

"Sunghoon, what the fuck?"Ethan gasped as the chocolate pudding dripped down his shirt.

"Shit, I'm sorry, bro."Sunghoon whispered, trying to fix the damage he had caused by wiping down the mess with his spoon that was already drenched in the pudding. His white shirt was a mess; not even tissues could fix this.

"Dude, that's not going to work; just take it off before it starts smelling."Jay deadpanned

"Is he supposed to be shirtless throughout the whole school day, Mr. Brainer?" Sunghoon said, catching the shirt Ethan had just taken off.

"Ni-ki probably has an extra shirt you can drop by the gym after lunch."At the mention of Ni-ki's name, Ethan couldn't help but set his gaze on where Ni-ki sat next to Jake. In front of them were Jungwon and Sunoo.
Ni-ki had probably just said something funny, judging by the way Sunoo held his palm in front of his mouth while laughing.

"So, how's your challenge going? It's been a month." Jay asked the blond boy next to him after nudging his side.

"She's playing hard to get, and her creepy cousin is not letting me near her." Sunghoon replied, sulking.

"If I were you, I would give up. Jake's cousin doesn't seem to be interested in you a bit."Ethan joined in, his eyes studying Sunghoon, who looked like he was deep in his thoughts.
Ethan watched as his lips parted only for them to be shut back tight, almost like he was about to say something but went against it.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒꒱

"Can you guys stop? I told you it wasn't a hickey."Jungwon cried out loud at the constant mention of the purple spot on his collarbone.

"What the fuck is it, then?"Jake, who was fed up with Jungwon's lies, busted out.

"It's Daniel, isn't it?"Sunoo smirked, watching his best friend's face morph into a disgusted one at the sudden mention of Daniel's name.

"Oh, come on, it's obvious you've been absent a lot recently." Sunoo hummed, wiggling his eyebrows at Jake.

"That's because of the kitten I just got." Jungwon claimed he crossed his arms

"Aren't you allergic to cats?" Jake retorted

"When has that ever stopped me from asking, Why is he shirtless?"The red-haired man pointed his fingers at something behind Sunoo and Ni-ki.

"Who's naked?" Ni-ki asked, turning around at the same time as Sunoo, only to witness his hyung shirtless across the cafeteria.

"Okay, that's weird." Sunoo said, turning back to face his friends.

"You know what's weird? I think Jay just smiled at our table."Jake uttered

"He was probably smiling at Ni-ki"Jungwon's quickly responsed to Jake's claim.

"He was?" A confused Ni-ki questioned before standing up from the table: "I think I'll check up on them; they might be older than me, but they sure as hell don't act like that sometimes."

"Sure, do that,I'll see you later."Jake gave him a smile, which Ni-ki mirrored.

"Sure thing, guys, bye Sunoo."

"Bye" The pink-haired male replied before turning towards Jake "later?"

"Oh, yeah, he's throwing a small party for the basketball team this afternoon."

"We have school tomorrow."Sunoo deadpanned at Jake, saying there was nothing wrong with a good party, but in the middle of the week?, and there is still Wonyoung's night party Jake and he had to attend to babysit Winter.

"It's not going to be big; no alcohol, just a chill hangout."Jake replied before stacking up his friend's food tray on his before standing up: "You can come too. I'm sure Ni-ki has nothing against it."

"I don't know Jakey. I have to study."Sunoo frowned.

"I'll get you home before 10, I promise."Jake said, holding his pinky finger forward.

"Fine, but you better stick to your words." Sunno replied as he intertwined their pinky fingers together.

"Jungwon, what about you?" The pink-haired boy, asked his best friend, who had been nothing but quiet the whole day.

"I have to study, and the little kitten needs me, so I think I'll just pass."

A/N: it's been a long time since I updated, school has been hard on me with exam and all that, but since school is over I'll be updating more frequently!!💕
How did you guys enjoy the new chapter ?/don't forget to comment, it encourages me 😊