Sunoo can't fucking stand Ethan.

"Then, what do I do after that?"

"Nothing, just end it with that question. It will make them want the next published one."

"Do u have something to do after this, we can get something to eat?" Karina asked the concentrated male, whose eyes were glued to the keyboard of the computer as he typed at the end of the article.

Both of them were the only ones in the clubroom, as everyone else had left already. Karina did tell Sunoo he could finish his work another time, but the male insisted, saying he hated leaving stuff undone.

She really admired how hard-working Sunoo was, though he had just joined the club, and it was his first day, Sunoo still made sure to work hard.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒꒱

Karina snapped out of what she was thinking when she heard the mellow voice she had been wanting to hear their whole way to the restaurant.

"Have u been here before?"

She watched the pink-haired male whose eyes were currently scanning the place his hands were formed into a fist, hardly visible under his long sleeve sweater.

Clearing her throat, she pushed the menu in front of him before nodding her head in confirmation

The food here is good, trust me! She said analyzing him for any type of reaction, but there was none, except for a tight smile that seemed forced.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒꒱

"Soooo" Karina dragged gaining Sunoo's attention in a heartbeat the boy quickly darted his eyes away from her after hearing her next words

"You and Ni-ki ...."the girl hastily asked as she watched Sunoo grimace

"What about Ni-ki and I"

"You both seem to have grown close lately" Karina answered, taking a bite of the food that had just arrived.

"He's a friend" Sunoo stated, not understanding why people keep bringing up Ni-ki and him hanging out with each other. It's not a big deal, he hangs out with Jungwon and Jake all the time and no one seems to question it.

"Sunoo" Karina trailed off, the tone of her voice now sounding completely different.

„That kid has never been in love before, so he doesn't know how to work with that type of emotion."

"I don't understand why you're telling me this" Sunoo said in confusion.

"Ni-ki has lately been spending a lot of time with you, more than he spends with his Hyungs."

  ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒꒱

"How are you going home?"

"I can take the bus" Sunoo watched as Karina typed on her phone

"I have someone picking me up, we can drop you off if it's fine" she said, eyes still fixed on the phone.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒꒱

Sunoo shouldn't have agreed to a ride home. He should have just listened to his gut feeling. But here he was in Ethan's car next to Ethan who was currently driving.

Sunoo made sure to keep his eyes away from Ethan's jawline, it took him awhile, but he managed.

None of them spoke, the car has been filled with silence since Karina was dropped off at her home.

"Stop that"

He heard a low grown, prompting him to turn his gaze away from his lap towards the owner of that low voice. Ethan's eyes were still set on the road, resulting in Sunoo only being able to see the right side of his face. He looked back onto his lap, finally realizing what the other boy was talking about. He's been peeling off the skin under his fingers for God knows how long now.

It's a habit of his, a habit Jake has always told him to get rid of.

"So you joined Karina's club" Ethan said, breaking the strained silence

"I mean, you were there when she asked me to join, weren't you? Sunoo abruptly said, he himself did not know where that sudden annoyance came from.

Ethan was slowly getting on his nerves. What?,was he trying to gatekeep Karina or what? Even if they were in a relationship, that doesn't mean he can't have a conversation with her!!!

"I was" Ethan replied, glancing at the boy next to him for a split second before he returned his focus on the road in front of him.
„I just didn't think you would join the newspaper club, it doesn't really fit your image".He said, the last sentence sounded more like unsure words.

Sunoo didn't reply to that, or to any other thing Ethan said during that car ride. When the car reached his stop, he immediately got out of it without a single word.

Sunoo can't fucking stand Ethan!!