„Fuck his feelings that's not Sunoo's problem"

„I can't believe Kai dumped her"

„He's not even in Yuna's league„

„Hold on Kai ?,the Kai? the one you turned down?"

„Yeah, tbh I don't get what Yuna saw in him but she's had the biggest crush on him since like forever" the girl said passing the comb to Sunoo before sitting in front of him

„Wait! you rejected him because Yuna had a crush on him ?" Winter asked while she carefully applied the nail polish on Jungwon's nails.

„No, I wasn't interested in him to begin with, also he has some beef with my brother and his friends"

„No offence to you Won, but your brother can choke" Jake who had just entered the living room said, his hands full of different snacks he was trying not to drop.

„None taking" Wonyoung replied standing up to decrease Jake's struggle by taking some of the snacks away from him which in turn made Sunoo whined at the braid that was now loosened.

Jake's Parents were currently on a business trip. Jake not letting the chance slip immediately invited his friends for a sleepover.
A great night with his friends what could go wrong ?

Right turned out his stupid cousin had thought of that before the idea sparked in his smart brains because just 10 minutes after he called his friend there was someone at his door, turned out Winter had invited Wonyoung over.

„Is this what you girls do at sleepovers?"
Jake asked opening the coke can before taking a sip out of it.

„What's your problems dickhead?"Winter who just finished painting Jungwon's nails asked.

„Gossiping is fun you guys should invite me to a girls night" Jungwon said making Jake rolled his eyes „You look stupid with that thing on your face"

„Thanks, at least my skin doesn't look like Donald trump's" Jungwon snickered.

„What's that supposed to mean, my skin doesn't look like Donald trump's" Jake exclaimed.

„Sunoo, doesn't Jake resemble Donald trump?"

Sunoo who had recently finished braiding wonyoung's hair and was now braiding Winter's was not really thrilled about his friends behaviour. „You don't look like him, Jungwon is just trying to tease you"

„Jake do you want me to apply some clay mask on your skin ?" Wonyoung asked making Jake stare at her with a ridiculous frown.

„No thanks that thing isn't going on my skin"

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

After an hour of total caos, they are now in Jake room. The girls were probably in the guest room which was currently stated as Winter's room.

„I see you're still breathing. How was your little date with Mr. Ethan ?" Jake asked while moving his eyebrows suggestively.

„Do I need to fight a mf"

„Jungwon. Again, You can't even win against a cat. Aren't you like, allergic to them?"

„Shut up Donald trump"

„You did not just- you know what this isn't even about your attention seeking ass, so how was it Sunoo ?" Jake asked making Sunoo smile because of how concerned his dumb friends were looking at him.

„It went pretty well, I got my keys back" he said pulling his keys out of his pocket to show his friends.

„Just like that you guys didn't rip off each other's throats?"

„No" Sunoo replied shaking his head. „I told him I hated him and he told me to leave"

„Huh" Jake asked redrawing his hands out of the Jungwon's red hair that was on his lap.

„He asked me if I hated him and I gave him my answer, turned out he's a cocky bastard who can't comprehend the fact that not everyone loves to praise him".

„It's deserved you shouldn't feel bad, what else did he expect you to say". Jungwon let out trying to reassure Sunoo that he did nothing wrong.

„Still you might have hurt his feelings".
Jake softly spoke.

„Fuck his feelings that's not Sunoo's problem"

„Shut up and get your fat head away from my laps" Jake said while pushing the red head away from his lap.

A/N: yeah, short update. I wrote this chapter before but accidentally deleted it so I had to rewrite it.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it, I'll try to update you guys today or tomorrow.