Memorial

"Oh dear you're wet"

"I'm sorry Miss," Sunoo apologised as the water continued to dripp down the fancy tiled floor. He watched as lady face's filled with anxiousness, which quickly turned into a concerned look when he left out a sneez.

"Oh!, you poor child I'll get you a towel, wait there for me". She said stressing out the „there" indicating that Sunoo should stay put where he currently was standing.

"The Lee's are currently not home but they should arrive soon," the lady said coming back down from the stair said if you mind waiting you can can just leave them a message she added while handing Sunno a towel.

"No it fine,I'll wait."

"What brings you here young man ??"

What brings him here ? Well that's a good question, a question even Sunoo didn't have the exact answer for.

It's been three days and Ethan was still nowhere to be found in school, Ni-ki was still not telling him about his whereabouts. So Sunoo being the smart guy he was decided to show up unannounced at Ethan's house.

"We have a project due to tomorrow and I still have questions regarding the criteria sheets ".

"Your freezing!!" she said as a matter of fact as she watched the young boy follow me she said making her way up the stairs, a confused Sunno trailing after her not falling to noticed the familiar door as they made thier way down the hallway into an unknown room where the nice lady gave him a new Sweater to change into it before instructing Sunoo to wait in Ethan's room as the latter had arrived and was now making his way towards his room.

                      ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱
The sound of the door opening made Sunoo tore his eyes away from the admirable Piano that was seated at the window view to a less tolerable one.

Ethan stood at his door frame with a confused look on his face. A expression that he has been wearing alot this days in Sunoo's opinion.

"It's thursday" Sunoo spoke up after realising that the other boy wasn't going to initiate a conversation any sonner.

"Your point?"

"Ethan, the presentatation is litterly tomorrow"

"Must I remember you that you were the one who wanted to do it individually?"

"Why weren't you in school?" Sunoo asked watching Ethan who's eyes was focused on something else.

Is there something wrong on the sweater he wore? Sunoo hesistantly outterd the intimidating eyes of Ethan scanning him almost like he could almost see him shirtless through the Sweater.

He watched as Ethan's eyes shifted upwards until they landed on his making him froze at the sudden eye contact

"Nice sweater" Ethan finally spoke his eyes not leaving the younger's face as they adjusted themselves rather on his lips

"Oh",  Sunno trailed not really knowing how to respond considering the fact that the Sweater wasn't his. "The Sweater isn't mine the nice lady...."

"I know". Ethan smirked as he made his way towards his bed. "So you came all the way here for the presentation ?"

"What else would I be doing here, why havn't you been attending school lately?"

"You must have missed me alot ," Ethan whispered loud enough for Sunoo to her causing him to recieve a scowl. "Don't get me wrong but you seem quite concerned for someone who wants nothing to do with me"

"Don't get ahead of yourself you do that alot". The pink haired rolled his eyes ofcourse he was concerned his grade were on the line. "Don't you think you own me a explaination Sunoo asked with a serious tone".

"Listen I know you think i'm an asshole and all that but trust me, I didn't purposly forgot to inform you about my tasks" Ethan said trying to sound sincerly as possible

Yeah, it nothing not a big deal, just
a presentatation that's very important. The pink haired took a deep breath as he remembered what happend the last time he was at Ethan's, all Sunoo wanted to do was get his work done and leave there was just something that made him not want to stay in Ethan's room for any longer,
Maybe it ws the dimmed lights that were reflected from his ceilings or the way Ethan was sat on the egde of his bed his one hand  positioned on bed lights gripping the bedsheet while the other hand explored his hair from time to time

Or maybe it was because of the way Ethan was staring at him almost as if the latter wanted to- 

"Yesterday was my mom's momorial" Ethan cutted Sunoo's thoughts short.

"Momorial?"  Sunoo repeated trying to make sure he heared that correctly

"It's my mom's death anniversary we do something kinda like an memorial for her every year" Ethan said giving the pink haired male a tight smile that didn't match his eyes, a smile the pink haired knew was fake.

Oh Sunoo whispered eyes falling on the picture that was placed on the tv wardrobe.
"How was she like?" Sunoo curiously asked as he set Ethan's small white cushion that were now a light blue as a result of the led light, on his lap.

"She was a really smart person and a wonderful wife my father really loved her" Ethan claimed this time giving Sunoo a genuine smile.

"And to you?" Sunoo asked watching his smile turned into a deep frown.
"I don't remember the memories of her faded away"

Looking at Ethan right there at that moment Sunoo felt something he never thought he would ever felt towards the boy.

Pity

Sunoo couldn't imagine a world without his mom or  forgetting all the wonderful memories with her.  Ethan's brain must have blocked them out as a way to protection. He was young when his mother passed away. Sunoo remembered that day,
the last day Ethan's mom had bring him to school after that day the boy would only be brought and picked up from school by different "Mom's"

Naive Sunoo had just believed that they were all Ethan's "mom" since that's what the latter called them which gave Sunoo another reason not to like him. 
Ethan got all the love and attention, a awesome dad and a lot of Mom's.

When Sunoo became of age, he realised he was glad he never had that and for the first time in his life he reconsidered Ethan's perfect life.

A/N:
New chapter, i hope you guys enjoyed reading, I'm almost done with the the next chapter I'll try to upload it later this night.
Don't forget to vote and comment, love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️