„You should stay„

Sunoo's POV

„What are you doing in my room? Wait, Sunoo is that you?"

„Your, your room?!?"

„Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can recognize my own room".

Shit, out of all the kids in school, the party had to take place at Ethan's home. I probably look like a freak at this moment.

„I, I swear it's not what it looks like, I was just trying to find the restroom".

And there it was again that stupid smirk

„What are you laughing at? If you would excuse me I would like to go".

I was about to twist the door knock when I felt his hand around my wrist.

What are you doing, let go of my wrist"

„You should stay„

„What?"

„It's obvious you don't want to go down there, I could see how uncomfortable you were down there".

He was watching me?, I must have said that loud, judging by what he said next.

„Don't get ahead of yourself, the kitchen bar was the frontal view of where I sat". He said while letting go of my wrist that I had forgotten he was holding.

„You can sit, I don't bite", he whispered the last part as if it was meant for himself rather than it was for me.

I was about to decline when I heard someone knocking on his door.

„Ethan Hyung, we need the party host downstairs!"

„Ni-ki, Hyung will be down in a minute or two". Ethan said while his eyes were still on mine.

„OK, btw have you seen Sunoo his friends are looking for him?"

I quickly nodded me head, signaling Ethan not to reveal that I was with him.

„He is... no, I don't know where he is."

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱
After Ni-ki left the hallway, I was quick to leave the room, I immediately started looking for my friends when I spotted them in the kitchen bar where they had left me before.

„Hi guys!" I said trying to force a bright smile

„Sun where were you? Jungwon asked while looking worried".

„I went to the restroom"

„Why upstairs?, there's one right there. Jake asked while pointing at a door beside the bar kitchen".

„Oh. I didn't know it's a restroom".

„Anyways Ni-ki asked us if we're going to join the game" Jake continued.

„We told him we were going to wait for you first" ,Jungwon added.

„What game?" I asked

„Don't know, truth or dare probably".

„I don't know, do you guys want to go?" I asked

„I'll go if you guys go" ,Jungwon answered while looking at me and Jake for recurrence.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱
And that's how I ended up here in a circle with mostly a bunch of people I don't know, some faces are familiar, but I couldn't say their name to save my life.

„So guys the game is simple if the bottle lands on you, you'll have to do a dare or say a truth if you can't, you'll have to chunk down these babies here" Ni-ki said while pointing at the Alcohols that laid on a table in the middle of the big ass living room.