The game🏀

.............

There were a lot of regrets in his life  but this one was a different Kind of regret. Sunoo couldn't comprehend the event that took place yesterday. What was he thinking touching Ethan's face like that, but then again it would be lie if he said he was thinking at that moment.

"Yup I have officially lost my pride, what I'm I going"—

A ringtone was heard before he could wrap up his thoughts, without looking at the face-id he picked up his phone while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

"Hi Sun, where are you?" I'm already in front of the school gate.

"I'm almost there Wonie I'm currently crossing the road".

"Ok, is it okay if I get inside already, I'll make sure to save a seat for you".

"Yeah!, sure that's fine with me, will see you soon". Sunoo let out before ending the call.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

Sunoo was currently in the School gym trying to spot a red-headed male when he heard his name being called.

"Sun, over here", he heard. It was Jungwon who was sitting in the front roll, in front of him was Jake and Ni-ki.

"Hi guys", Sunno said before sitting next to Jungwon.

"Jake man you are lucky that your friends came to cheer for you".

"Why? Aren't your friends coming too?" Jungwon asked.

"Nah, they had important things to do, but they probably attend the after-party".

"Don't worry you have a lot of fans to cheer you up". Sunoo jokingly said.

"Yeah,,but it's not the same. Why don't you cheer for me",Ni-ki asked with one eyebrow raised. "I could need someone I know", he quickly added.

"Um, yeah sure Jungwon and I will cheer for you, right Wonie?".

The asked male was about to utter his opinion when the coach blew the whistle making Jake and Ni-ki  bid a see ya later before heading to the basketball court.

The game started and ended well for them with 20-60 for them. Jake did well in the game scoring 15 goals with the first one being dedicated to Sunoo.  Ni-ki as expected was the star of the night but what surprised Sunoo the most was how Ni-ki would wink or smile at him after scoring a goal, at first Sunoo thought he was imagining things until  Jungwon spoke up.

"He's looking at you!!"

"Who?" Sunoo asked while looking around the gym.

"Ni-ki. He's looking at you the whole time".

"Yeah. I noticed that too".

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

They were currently walking out of the school, Ni-ki was with them for some unknown reason. It's not like Jake was the only friend he has in their team, quite the opposite he was friends with everyone some more some less but here he was walking down the school hallway with Jake and his friends all that just for a pink haired boy.

"So are you guys coming to the after party this evening?"

"Duh, who would want to miss something like that?" Sunoo answered like it was the dumbest question he had ever heard.

"Cool guess I'll see y'all there".