Where's Jake

Ok, Sunno should have seen that coming.
The "small gathering party for the basketball players" was, in fact, not small. It turns out, just like Jake, a lot of the boys thought it would have been okay to bring a plus one.
It's been exactly 46 minutes and 32 seconds into the party, and Jake is nowhere to be seen; he had excused himself to go to the restroom about 10 minutes ago and hadn't returned since then. With Ni-ki being the unintentional party's host, he officially had no one he could speak to.

Sunoo groaned as he found himself in the kitchen of Ni-Ki's home; his head was pounding, and he was in need of a glass of water.

"Hey, have you guys seen Jake?"He asked the one guy at the counter he kind of recognized; he had seen the guy with Ni-ki and Jake a few times.

"You're Sunoo, right?" The guy in front of him asked, leaning down with squinting eyes.

"Yeah, that's me."Sunoo sighed before placing his phone, which had just run out of battery, into his back pocket.

"No, I haven't seen Jake,but you look like you're in need of a drink. Here, take this."The guy said this before handing Sunoo a glass with some yellow liquid in it.

Sunoo looked at him with a smile before chuckling down whatever that liquid was. At that moment, he couldn't care; all he wanted was for the headache to stop.

"My name is Ricky, by the way."The guy spoke again; he continued on to say something, but Sunoo was too preoccupied with the aftertaste of the drink.

"Can I have more?"Sunoo suddenly said, catching the boy off guard.

"Really, I'm glad you like it; I mixed it with fruit punch."The boy who had introduced himself earlier as Ricky said, handing Sunoo another glass.

"Now that I think about it, Jake had been here before; I gave him my drink, and he disappeared upstairs, but I haven't seen him since,Sunoo, where are you going?"

" To look for Jakeyyy bye Rickyyy I really like your drink."Sunoo yelled before running off to God knows where.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

Ethan breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of the guy he had been looking for. A smile crept across his face at the sight of Sunoo sitting on the floor in the middle of the hallway. The guy was not even bothered by the couple making out next to him. He just stared at the wall with a pout on his face.

Ethan immediately walked up to him. He kneeled down to match height with the boy in front of him as he waved his hand in front of Sunoo's face, to which Sunoo responded by grabbing Ethan's wrist before placing it on his cheek.

A surprised Ethan tried to retrieve his hand, but Sunoo only held on tighter before mumbling, "I want to go home," the pout still not leaving his face even when he sneezed.

He's totally drunk. Ethan thought to himself, "Hey." Ethan whispered, finally catching Sunoo's glazed eyes. "I'll get you home, but for that, you'll have to get up, okay?"

Ethan smiled as Sunoo got up. This is easier than he thought.

Never mind; Ethan takes it back.

"Sunoo, please get in the car,"Ethan said desperately as he pleaded with the whining boy in front of him.

"No, I don't like you."

"Thanks, now get in the car."

"You're mean,"Sunoo continued, and Ethan is just thankful that he hasn't attracted anyone's attention with his scream.

"Okay, look."Ethan sighed, grabbing Sunoo's wrist to prevent him from running away again. "We'll get into the car, and I'll drive you home. You want to go home, don't you?"

Sunoo mumbled something before getting into the car,but of course not almost tripping .

The car ride took about 20 minutes, and throughout those 20 minutes, Sunoo was asleep; he literally fell asleep after getting in the car. Ethan checked his phone to confirm that he was at the address he was given. It was an apartment, and to his good luck, the apartment happened to not have an elevator, so Ethan actually had to drag a sleepy Sunoo up to the 6th floor.

After actually having to convince Sunoo that he wasn't a robber trying to rob his home, he finally got the drunk boy to hand him over the key and managed to get him into the apartment.

Sunoo dropped himself on the couch and was about to doze off when Ethan came back with a glass of water. He watched as the boy drank the water before going back to sleep.

A/N:Short update,the next one is coming soon, love y'all 💕