"You would probably want to go to my place".

"So, do you have an idea of where you might have left it?"

"Not really I was in the kitchen and also in the living room area where the game took place, I must've dropped it off somewhere".

The trio were currently in the school hallway in front of Jake's locker, reminiscing about Sunno's lost key.

"I can ask Ni-ki about it"!

"That would be nice, Jakey"

"That was Niki's house" Jungwon's voice was suddenly heard.

"No, It's Ethan's" Jake answered opening his locker.

"Then why do you want to ask Ni-ki" a confused Jungwon asked.

"You know I can't just go to Ethan, I'm just using my connection smartly" Jake explained proudly.

"What's your first class, Sun?" Jungwon asked while letting go of Sunno's hand to help Jake with the books he was struggling to carry.

"English, guess I'll see you guys in break" Sunoo replied before waving his friends bye.

When Sunno got inside the classroom, his eyes immediately landed on Ethan who was sitting at the back roll with his friends. He stopped smiling when he noticed Sunoo staring at him.

The pink haired boy quickly adverted his gaze in embarrassment of getting caught staring.

"Mr Kim, are you going to sit down or do I've to wait the whole lesson?" The teacher impatiently asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs Rosé" the flustered boy said before sitting down in the first roll next to a black haired boy who immediately flashes a smile at him.

"Hey there, long time no see"

"But you saw me last week in class Jisung ?"A confused Sunoo whispered back to his seat-mate.

"Exactly!"  Jisung replied before flashing the said boy a teasing smile.

"So class we are going to start with the presentations. It's 5 percent of your grade, so I expect it to be extraordinarily" The teacher declared.
"You guys will have to work in two group. I'll be nice this time and let you guys pick your partner yourself" she continued.

A worried Sunoo sighed before turning to his seat-mate. Do you want to partner up with me.

I would love too, cause that would actually benefit me a good grade cause you're really smart and that, but my boyfriend would kill me. Jisung said before pointing at a boy who was making his way towards them.

"Hi Chenle" Jisung greeted his boyfriend who had just arrived at their table.

"Hi baby, are we doing the presentation together?" Chenle asked slight pouting.

"Ummmm" Jisung let out before staring at Sunoo for confirmation.

"I'll be fine you guys should pair up" he said, giving them a genuine smile.

"You sure??"  Jisung asked and for a moment Sunoo might have thought he felt guilty, but the smile on his face while his and Chenle's hands were intertwined, yeah that definitely told a different story.

"He'll be fine" a voice said while placing his note on the table where Jisung had just stood up from.

"what the fuck are you doing here" Sunoo scoffed.

"You need a partner don't you." Ethan asked with teasing expression.

"Did your friend dump you or something?"Sunoo asked while turning around to see Sunghoon and Jay chatting together at the corner of the classroom.

"No, I told them they could do the presentation together. They won't do it anyway so I dodged myself a ball"

"Fair enough" Sunoo muttered before shaking his head in disagreement. Still I don't want to do it with you, he added with a disgusted look on his face

"Well, everyone else is pretty much paired up by now"

Sunoo turned around to see that the whole class was indeed already in pairs, he cursed to himself before deeply sighing.

"So, my place or yours?" Ethan asked

"Are you crazy, why would I take you to my Home"

"Well, we somehow have to get it done"

"Let's do it at a café or at the school's library, it's open on weekends" Sunoo insisted.

"I don't like open space I can't concentrate, plus you would probably want to go to my place".

"Now why would I want that"

"I don't know, Ethan said as he shrugged his shoulders you tell me."

Sunoo was about to call him weird when it hit him. His keys Ethan must be talking about his key.

Pushing aside his pride, he reluctantly agreed

"Cool tomorrow 5pm at my place?"

"I don't know the address"

"Weren't you there on Saturday ?"

"Yeah, but Jakey drove me."

Seeing the frown on Ethan face, Sunoo couldn't help but mentally facepalm himself before clarifying.

"Jake the one in the basketball team ash blonde hair, brown ey-"

"I know who that is, give me your number, and I'll send you the address."

"But-"