"one equals three"

"Why not? I'm not a child, and you're not my mom"

"My parents told me to watch over you, I'm not letting you go there, we don't want you to return to your parents pregnant."

"Pregnant, what! Are you serious?!"

"Trust me Winter, you don't know that boy"

"What does going to a night party at Wonyoung's has to do with Sunghoon" Winter whined.

"Everything, you're obviously his next target, he's going to get you pregnant and then dump you"

"Okay woo woo woo,don't you think you're exaggerating things ?" Sunoo said, deciding to join the argument.

"Thank you, Sunoo that's why you're my favorite" Winter said putting her arms around Sunoo's shoulder.

"But I still think Jake is right, Sunghoon is not someone you want to be around, he'll just break your heart." Sunoo gently explained trying to get his message over to Winter.

"You guys are dense, I'm not attracted to Sunghoon or any boy in this school, trust me, my name won't appear on his hoes list."

"Still, I can't let you go there alone. I know what kind of person he is."

"Ok fine! Then come along and you too Sunoo" Winter said looking at the two boys who were staring at each other. "Since both of you want to play bodyguards, you can do that at the crime scene"

"Why am I involved in this ?"Sunoo asked confused

"I'm going to get going, Wonyoung is waiting for me." Winter said before walking away from the guys. Their protesting is completely ignored by the girl who just flipped them off.

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒꒱
Sunoo's mom once told him that Family quarrel was never something he should get into.Guess she was right, If he had just kept his mouth shut he would have saved himself from all these upcoming crises.

"Pretty please,Sun" Jake said, pouting his lips like a kid begging their mom for a candy

"Stop, don't do that it makes me cringe" Sunoo franked,smacking Jake's arm in the process.

"C'mon,what was with one equals three" Jake said rubbing the place where Sunoo had just hit him.

"Jake I don't want to go to that party also that phrase doesn't count without Wonie"

Jungwon, the boy has been very busy these days after suddenly getting a cat, which if you asked him sounds very abnormal to Sunoo when he knows that his childhood bestie was allergic to cats.

They have been friends since elementary, and none of them has ever lied to one another or kept a secret from one another. Even when Jungwon peed himself in fourth grade he had told Sunoo blaming the 3 litters of water his little body had consumed the night before going to bed. Or when Jungwon lost his first kiss to a boy who he thought was a girl because of his long hair. Sunoo still makes fun of him for that to this day.

"You know, we could confront him and force the truth out of him." Jake said, deep in thoughts

"No, let's not. He'll tell us when he's ready."

At least that's what Sunoo had wished for.—

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒꒱
Sunoo walked out of his classroom with a big smile plastered on his face. The boy had been like that the whole day, but how couldn't he when the day as been going so well? Ethan and him got an excellent grade on the English presentation, and he's about to meet Karina. Okay, he knew it was wrong, Karina had a boyfriend.