"It's McDonald's"

Sunoo darling, dinner is ready!!

Sunoo heard his mom call from his room. Quickly rushing out to the kitchen where his mom stood with her apron on but what else caught his attention was the unfamiliar figure in the room.

"Baby, I want to introduce you to Danny, Danny this is my son, Sunoo".

"Nice to meet you Sunoo". The man who his mom had just introduced him to said, as he brought his hands out of his suit pocket for a handshake which Sunoo after some hesitation accepted.

"A very mannered son you've there Ruby"  The man complimented his mom, still not letting go of Sunno's hand.

"He indeed is"  his mum said patting his back.

Sunoo knew what this was about he wasn't sure but he could bet that he was right.  Except for the formality between his mom and  Mr. Damian or whatever his name was,
It was obvious and clear. That man was definitely fucking his mom. They were literally flirting infront of him and his food. 

Sunoo having enough from their PDA, excused himself from the table into his room.

It was saturday and normally he would spend his weekend with Jake and Jungwon but they were both busy these days.
He was about to pick up a book to read when he got a text.

unknown

unknown:                          Hi

Me:
Do I know you ?

unknown:
It's me, hyung
I got your number last week

Me:
Ni-ki??

unknown:
The one and only😉

Sunoo stared at his screen waiting for another text to pop up.
Sunoo was a dry texter, Jungwon had once compared his texting skills to a dessert which Sunoo thought was very uncreative but then again Jungwon was right.

unknown:
??
Sunoo hyung?
You still there?

Me:
Oh yeah sorry I just spaced out

unknown:
No it's okay so what are you up to?

Me:
Not much

Yeah okay that was lame

unknown:
I also have nothing to do
how about we hang out

Me:
👀

unknown:
What is it with the emoji

Me:
No, it's nothing.
I just find it funny that you want to hang out considering we aren't even that close.

unknown:
Ouch that hurts

Me:
Nah I'm joking you're Jakey's friend and Jakey's friends are my friends too

unknown:
Jakey?