𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

Before Aenora was born, she was just a dream. Queen Aemma, her mother, dreamt of her each night after she was conceived. Aemma would dream of a child so beautiful and kind, with white hair and violet eyes.

Aemma knew she was with child even before the maesters. She would tell her husband, King Viserys, of her dream child. And the night before the babe was born, Viserys had the same dream Aemma did.

When Aemma gave birth it was the easiest birth she'd ever have. The babe came quickly. She was healthy and exactly as Aemma dreamed.

But she was not the only babe that came that day. Aemma gave birth to a second child not long after the first. This confused the King and Queen, and even the maesters. She had not dreamed of a second child, and she did not show any signs of bearing twins.

When Viserys held his first born daughter he had named her Aenora, partly after Aemma but he also wanted to give the child something of her own.

Aemma held their second child. And she named him Vaeron.

Both children were gifted dragons; Aenoras was named Vyr, and Vaerons was Meldron.

Aemma and Viserys were happy for a short time. They had two children both the most beautiful beings they've ever seen. But Vaeron became ill just as Aemma found out she was with child. The illness took him soon after their sister, Rhaenyra, was born.

Aemma was beyond sad, she was not present when her son died. And neither was Aenora. The maesters thought it best that she and her daughter stayed away from the ill child so that they too would not catch the fever.

As Aenora and her younger sister, Rhaenyra, grew, Aemma told her daughter of their late brother. And although, Aenora didn't have any memories of her twin, she always felt as if a piece of her was missing.

Queen Aemma and King Viserys continued to try to have more children, but there was no luck. And the many miscarriages and still born babes only made it harder on Aemma.

Aenora could see her mother pain. Aenora also knew her mother never truly got over Vaerons death.

Aemma was content with her two daughters, it was viserys who wanted an Heir.

Though, Aemma tried to tell him he already had one, Aenora, but he only ever shook his head. Viserys truly did think highly of his first born, but not heir worthy. He thought of her as too kind and too gentle.

And she was. Aenora grew to be kind hearted, loving, gentle, and intelligent. She figured out politics quite quickly. She had many opinions, considering her father let her and Rhaenyra in on the small council meetings. But she was not one to be out spoken like her sister.

Aenora was a quiet person but had many thoughts.

༻✧༺

Authors Note
I feel like this is a much better start.