𝒙𝒗𝒊. Godswood

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN ╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

THREE YEARS AGO, AEVA WAS BORN
to Aenora and Daemon. And almost a year before that, Rhaemax and Jaelyx. Their two sons were now four years of age. And their daughter, three years of age. The children have grown so much since their father last seen them. Aenora had written him and told him of their growth, and everything that came with.

The only thing that upset Aenora was that none of her children knew their father, only what she's told them and what he's written to them.

And as for Daemon, he missed his family dearly. Every day it became harder and harder for him stay in the Stepstones, away from them. He did not know what his children were like, other than what Aenora would write. He felt terrible that he wasn't there when they learned to walk or talk. He knew they probably didn't speak that well considering they were still young, but just hearing their voices for the first time.

Aenora watched as Rhaemax chased Jaelyx through the hall, while Aeva was holding her mothers hand as they walked. She was on her way to the feasting hall for her half-brothers celebration. Though Aenora didn't care for Aegons mother, she had nothing against him.

When she entered the hall, many eyes landed on her and her children, much to Alicents dismay.

Viserys smiled at his eldest as she walked up to him.

"My eldest daughter, Aenora!" Viserys announced. "And my grandchildren, Rhaemax, Jaelyx, and Aeva!"

People surrounded the Princess and her three children. Admiring them and praising them. Alicent stood to the side with her father, annoyed. She had previously asked Viserys to tell Aenora not to bring her children, but he told her that was an absurd request. After all, they were all family.

"Your children are absolutely adorable!" Aenora heard from one of the Ladies.

"Thank you," Aenora smiled at the woman.

Viserys passed Aegon to his sister, who welcomed him into her arms. She smiled at the little boy. When she glanced at his mother, the Queen, she held an angry look. Aenora didn't really care how Alicent looked at her, she'd never say anything directly to her.

"Hello there, little Aegon." Aenora said.

Aegon gave his sister a small wave and smile. He didn't talk much, to anyone. He only made gestures and faces. Unlike Aegon, her children loved to talk and move. She often had a hard time keeping them together. She was lucky to have Lydia and Emely to keep an eye on them.

"Mama," Aeva pulled on Aenora's dress, causing people to laugh.

Aeva had become jealous of Aegon and wanted her mothers attention, which Aenora thought was cute but funny. Aeva did this to any child other than her brothers.