𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. I Am Fine

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE AENORA arrived in King's Landing

IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE AENORA arrived in King's Landing. Two months since Daemon left to help Corlys. And two months and a two weeks since Rhaemax and Jaelyx were born. And only two weeks since her father and Alicent were wed. Nothing was different than before other than she saw a lot more of Alicent than she'd prefer.

Aenora and Rhaenyra had grown a lot closer considering Rhaenyra no longer enjoyed Alicent company. She even grew closer to Lydia and Emely, as well as her nephews.

Aenora was woken up by Rhaenyra jumping on her bed.

"Good morning," Aenora laughed.

"You've slept half the day away," Rhaenyra laid next to her sister. "You've been sleeping a lot for the past weeks. Are you ill?"

"No, I'm just tired." Aenora told her.

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes. Emely had told her that other than Aenora being tired all of the time, she's also been throwing up everything she ate, and that she hasn't bled. It wasn't impossible for Aenora to be with child once again, she just thought it was a little soon. But she also knew Daemon.

"I think we should ask maester Mellos," Rhaenyra said.

"Rhaenyra, I'm tired because I have two sons. That is all," Aenora chuckled. She understood why Rhaenyra was concerned but she felt that she was fine.

Rhaenyra looked at her sister and began to laugh.

"You're just as blind as our own father, Aenora. Emely told be about the puking, and that you have not bled since you arrived. Don't be naive, you know what's the matter. You cannot ignore it forever," Rhaenyra sat up in the bed.

Aenora knew why she had been feeling the way she has, she was with child. Deep down that terrifying feeling was starting to make itself know once again. She refused to acknowledge the fact that she was with child simply because she didn't know how long Daemon would be away. She felt as though she couldn't go through child birth again without him at her side. But Aenora knew her sister was right, she couldn't ignore it forever.

"We don't have to talk to maester Mellos because I already have. I am with child, Rhaenyra." Aenora said. "I just didn't tell anyone because I don't think I can do this again, without Daemon."

"Aenora, I know you miss Daemon, and our mother. But I, Lydia, and Emely, and even your sons are here with you. You're not going to go through this alone," Rhaenyra assured.

Aenora hugged her little sister. And despite her worries, she felt better. She wasn't as alone as she had been feeling.