𝒊𝒊𝒊. Discomfort For The Realm

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗
CHAPTER THREE
╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

VYR FLEW THROUGH THE SKY AT AN astonishing speed

VYR FLEW THROUGH THE SKY AT AN astonishing speed. Just as Vyr was about to hit the side of the Red Keep, he began to fly upwards. Aenora smiled, knowing he was enjoying the air and being out of the pits. Both Aenora and Vyr had spotted Rhaenyra and Syrax. It didn't take long before both girls and dragons were flying parallel to eachother. Rhaenyra look to her sister and smiled, Aenora doing the same.

After awhile, all four of them returned to the ground, blowing wind and dirt at anything in a 50 foot radius.

Aenora climbed off the beautiful beast and watched him walk into the cave.

"I will never get tired of that," Aenora said.

Rhaenyra nodded her head in agreement, "Me neither."

The sisters turned towards the carriage where they saw Alicent waiting for them. Only Rhaenyra was happy to see her. It wasn't that Aenora disliked her, she didn't dislike anyone really. But, she didn't particularly like Alicent. She never knew why, but Aenora always felt the atmosphere shift whenever the Hightower gurl was near. And the shift was not pleasant.

Aenora had always been able to tell whether she'd get along good with someone or not. It was like a gift. She could read anyone like a book, and she could read very well. Aenora could simply look at someone and tell if they were worth her time or not.

Alicent was just not one she thought was worth her time. She could only tolerate her for so long before she'd have to remove herself from her presence. Though, Alicent tried every time she and Aenora were together to get her to like her. Even Rhaenyra tried multiple times to get them to be close. It never worked. But Aenora never did make her choose her best friend or her sister.

"Syrax is growing rather quickly," Alicent told the Targaryen princess. "She may be as large are Caraxes."

"Thats almost large enough to saddle two," Rhaenyra said.

Alicent smiled at her friend, "I believe I am quite content as a spectator, thank you."

"We should get back to the Keep, Nyra." Aenora said quietly.

Rhaenyra knew quick enough Aenora was becoming uncomfortable, and nodded her head. All three girls entered the carriage. Aenora picked up the book she had left on the seat and began flipping through the pages.

"Did you enjoy the skies, Aenora?" Alicent asked.

"I always do," Aenora replied without looking up from the book. "Gōntan ziry emagon naejot māzigon? [Did she have to come?]" Aenora asked her sister.

"Ziry eptan, [She asked]" Rhaenyra answered.

"Hm."

The ride back to the Red Keep was quick, thankfully, considering it was also very awkward. Alicent continued to make attempts at conversations with Aenora, and Aenora kept making it obvious she had no interest in speaking with her.