𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. Talk To Me

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR ╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

ITS BEEN WEEKS SINCE AENORA WAS last in Kings Landing. Weeks since she was declared as heir in front of all the lords and ladies. It was the most useless ceremony she's ever attended. She left the day after.

It has also been weeks since she's said a word to Daemon. The last thing she told him was 'get out'. She had to literally beg him, with tears running down her face, to get out of their room, and still he refused. He refused to leave her side, even though it was utterly clear she didn't want anything to do with him. He had been sleeping on the chaise bench instead of their bed because she'd push and hit him until he got off every time he tried.

At this point, Aenora was torturing herself just as much as she was Daemon. She missed him, but she wasn't ready to forgive him.

Even Lydia and Emely tried to convince her to talk to him. Both women could see how much she was hurting herself. But mostly they tried for the children, who were beginning to notice their mothers sadness and distance.

Lydia also saw what it was doing to Daemon. She understood he deserved it, but she knew Daemon well enough to know he'd do something very stupid just to get his wife to talk to him.

Ever time Emely asked Aenora if she was mad, Aenora would tell her no. Which was obviously a lie. Not only did she feel mad, she felt used and betrayed. She made it clear she did not want to be the queen. In Aenoras mind, what Daemon did was selfish. She knew he did it because he wanted more power.

But him betraying her because he wanted power wasn't what she was mad about. She was mad about what he did to get that power. She asked him to help her little sister and he ruined her reputation instead.

She would never do that do him.

Aenora loved Daemon, that was true, but she regretted ever giving him her trust.

Aenora stared out of the window, listening to her many thoughts. Though, if she was asked what she was thinking about she wouldn't know. It was like she was listening to the thoughts but couldn't hear them. But she knew she wasn't okay.

She felt stuck. She knew the days were passing but she felt frozen in time. Truthfully, all those thoughts she was having, she fighting with herself. She was at war with her own mind. A lot of the time she wanted to sleep, but she had enough strength in her to not give into the tired feeling her body felt.

All she had to do was forgive him. She was holding so much anger and pain in her heart, it was making her mentally and physically sick.

Jaelyx tapped his mothers knee. Aenora was sitting in the main hall with her sons as they played.

"Hm?" Aenora hummed.

Jaelyx ran his hand over his mothers cheek, then hugged her neck. Aenora gladly pulled him into her lap and hugged him tightly. Jaelyx didn't let go for awhile, he could sense his mothers sorrow. He may not have communicated through talking, but he did by touching.

After awhile, Rhaemax noticed this and ran over to join the hug. He wasn't as aware of peoples emotions as his brother and sister, but he loved to give hugs to his mother.

The hug ended when Aenora saw Daemon walk in with Aeva in his arms and Lydia following behind.

"Max, Alex, take your sister and Lydia to go get pastries in the kitchen." Daemon told his sons.

Rhaemax was quick to run to Aeva and Lydia, but Jaelyx was hesitant. He looked to Aenora, who was again looking out of the window. He decided then, he wasn't going to leave her. Jaelyx clung to his mother arm and shook his head at Daemon.

"Alex, don't you want cookies? I hear they've made your favorite." Lydia said, holding her hand out for him.

Aenora looked down to her son and gave him a nod of assurance.

He kissed her cheek before running towards his siblings.

She watched the four walk out before she got up to leave. But to her dismay, Daemon placed himself in front of her. He stared down at her, but she looked anywhere but at him. She knew he wasn't going to let her leave, so she sat back down.

Daemon knelt before her and attempted to hold her hands, but she retracted them quickly.

"It's been weeks, my love. Why must you continue this? Please... talk to me. Scream at me if you wish." Daemon pleaded.

Still, Aenora said nothing.

Aenora had no desire to scream, let alone speak to him. All she wanted to do was go to her room.

"I have apologized more times than I can count, Nora. I am truly sorry. You don't have to forgive me. You can hate me, even. Just talk to me, Aenora." Daemon rested his forehead against her knees.

Daemons words pinched at her heart, causing a single tear fall from her eye.

Never in Aenora's life did she think she'd see Daemon beg for something. But there he was, The Rogue Prince, on his knees begging for her to speak.

Daemon kissed her knees, then her hands, — for once she allowed it.

"If,.." Daemon hesitated. "If you wish for me to leave, and to disappear from your life, you have to say it."

Aenora could no longer listen to him. She stood up and began to walk away. Though, she only got to the doorway before Daemon stopped her once again, turning her around by the waist so that she was forced to face him.

And for the first time in weeks she looked him in his eye.

Daemon kissed her.

He kept his hand firm on her waist and the other in the the crook of her neck. After many failed attempts to pull away, she gave in to the kiss.

They kissed her each other hungrily and passionately. She had deprived him, and herself, for so long. A string of 'I love you's' was said by Daemon in between the kiss.

Aenora forgave him in that moment. She couldn't not forgive him ever. She loved him too much. She accepted him for who he was when they married, and that included his bad side.

She didn't know if he was truly sorry, but she didn't care.

When Daemon pulled away he rested his forehead against hers and placed his hands on her hips.

Aenora pulled her head away and looked into his eyes, running her hands up his shoulders and to the crooks of his neck.

"I'm with child, Daemon." Aenora said, quietly.

Daemon looked down at her stomach, then back to her eyes and smiled. "I love you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTE
y'all boutta be getting a lot of pregnant Nora and daddy Daemon. start dropping name suggestions. girl or boy suggestions too.
thoughts?