𝒗𝒊𝒊. Flowers And Swords

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

╔═════๑♡๑═════╗CHAPTER SEVEN ╚═════๑♡๑═════╝

RHAENYRA STOOD AND ADMIRED HER sister. She was just as beautiful as their mother. Her dress was white with flowers sewn into it everywhere. The dress relieved her upper chest and shoulders. The dresses train was long and had flowers covering it. Lydia added the final touches to Aenoras hair. Her hair was in a long braid with golden clips. The braid fell over her shoulder and just below her breast. She wore a necklace with the Targaryen crest carved into it, which belonged to her mother. She look like a dream.

"Everyone is ready, Princess." One of the maidens announced to the three.

Aenora looked to Rhaenyra and Lydia and smiled. "I suppose we should get on with this," she said.

Both Rhaenyra and Lydia laughed. It was funny because all morning all she could talk about was how she couldn't wait to be married.

"I suppose we should," Rhaenyra agreed.

Aenora hugged Lydia one last time. Lydia had wished her the best luck and kissed her cheek before she and Rhaenyra exited the chambers.

The nervousness didn't hit Aenora until she was standing outside of he large double doors. Gifs she wished her mother was there to talk her through it. She tried her best not to cry but a single tear fell. Rhaenyra noticed this and quickly wiped it away.

"Do not cry, Nora. Today is a happy day," Rhaenyra said. Although, she knew exactly why her sister wanted to cry. Their mother had only been gone for a week, she knew this must be extremely hard for her.

"It is. It is a very happy day. I just wish mother was here with us," Aenora looked up so that no more tears would fall.

"As do I. But I am here with you, I know that may not be as good—" before Rhaenyra could finish Aenora stopped her.

"I am utterly grateful I still have you, little sister. I love you to no end," Aenora pulled Rhaenyra in to a hug.

"I love you too," Rhaenyra smiled.

"And I love you both, but I do believe it's time." Viserys said as he appeared from behind them.

Aenora gave her father a slight smile and nod.

They gave Rhaenyra time to go find a place to stand before they entered.

"You know, I've dreaded this day since the day you were born." Viserys stated.

"You have?"

"Of course I have. No father wishes to give his daughter up to another man. You are my little girl, you always will be."

All Aenora could do was smile.

Aenora still felt resentment towards her father, but she was thankful he was still alive. She didn't know if she'd every get over what had happened, maybe in time, but she'd always see Viserys as the man who chose to kill his wife because of an obsession.