𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊. Velaryon Or Strong

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

AENORA AND RHAENYRA STOOD TOGETHER above the training grounds, watching their children and half siblings

AENORA AND RHAENYRA STOOD TOGETHER above the training grounds, watching their children and half siblings. Rhaemax and Jaelyx were helping Daemian, while the others were being taught by See Criston Cole.

Aenora forbid her sons from taking any kind of advice from Criston. After he so brutally killed Laenors secret lover, Joffrey, she thought very low of the man.

"Max and Alex are very well trained. I'm assuming that's Daemons doing?" Rhaenyra questioned.

"No, it's mine." Aenora joked, causing Rhaenyra to laugh.

Aenoras eyes shifted from her sons to her two nephews. She could see why the whispers about Jace and Luke spread faster as the two grew. They looked nothing like a Velaryon or Targaryen, but like a Strong. Harwin Strong to be exact.

Rhaenyra would never admit it to anyone, even to her sister, but Aenora knew the whispers were true. She never said anything of it.

Rhaenelle smiled as she appeared next to her mother and aunt, "I want to learn how to do that."

"Do what?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Fight," Nelle pointed to her brothers.

Rhaenyra glanced at Aenora, "Your mother tells me she is very a good swordswoman. You should teach her, Nora."

Aenora chuckled.

"I'm being serious," Nelle looked to her mother.

Aenora tapped her fingers against the stone, "Jaelyx."

Jaelyx turned to look up at the three ladies.

Aenora waved at him, signaling for him to join them.

The three watched as Jaelyx climbed the stairs. Nelle was confused as to what her mother was doing. She didn't think she'd actually take her seriously. As, it is known that it's unladylike for a woman, let alone a girl, to wield a sword.

Jaelyx stood in front of them, tilting his head, as if asking 'what'.

"Teach your sister how to wield a sword, or fight, or whatever." Aenora said to her son.

Jaelyx sent his mother a questioning look. He didn't know if she was being serious or not. She rarely joked about things like this, but still he didn't know.

"Please?" Nelle begged.

Jaelyx looked at Aenora once more before handing her his sword that Daemon gifted him.

"Really?" Nelle asked her mother, excitedly.

"Mhm," Aenora nodded.

Jaelyx motioned for his sister to follow him back to the ground.

Aenora and Rhaenyra watched in awe as Jaelyx showed Nelle how to hold the sword and how to swing it. Nelle was a fast learner, she quickly figured out the foot work and how to use it. Though, beating Jaelyx was not something she'd learn to do in a day.

"And Daemon's going to be alright with this?" Rhaenyra asked.

Aenora gave an amused smile, "Learning to defend herself isn't a bad thing. I would never actually send her into battle."

"Even if she wanted to?" Rhaenyra looked at her sister.

"No," Aenora said simply.

The two continued to watch their children and talk about their lives until the sun almost out of sight.

Neither sister had much to say about how their lives were different because their letters were long and detailed.

But, they were happy to be back in each other's presence. They still weren't used to being away from one another. Aenora and Rhaenyra missed each other dearly.

Aenora was proud of how and who her sister grew to be. She was beautiful in her eyes. She was no longer a child. Neither of them were.

Aemma truly would be proud of her daughters and how strong they've become. Both different in so many ways, but closely bonded as any mother would want their children to be.

Viserys was already proud of the two, and their own children.

Aemond watched as Aeva flipped through the pages of her book. Anyone else would be bored while watching someone else read, but Aemond wasn't. He was just happy to be with Aeva. He didn't even care that his brothers and nephews would tease him about it.

Aeva didn't mind Aemonds being next to her as she read. He wasn't obnoxious like her own brothers would tend to be. And also, she just liked being around him.

Over the past few days that Aeva and her family had been in King's Landing, Aeva and Aemond would spend most of their time together when she was not in her classes and he was not training or in his classes.

"Do you not find this boring?" Aeva asked, looking up from her book.

Aemond shook her head and smiled at her, "No."

"Why?" Aeva shut the book.

"I have nothing else to do. All my brothers ever do is tease and taunt me, you don't." Aemond said to her.

It was only then Aeva remembered her did not have a dragon. She thought it was stupid that his own brothers made fun of him for it.

"We can share my dragon, Ajax." Aeva smiled at the boy.

Aemond knew well enough that wasn't possible, but he wasn't going to tell her that. Instead, Aemond simply nodded.

"That's very nice of you," Aemond returned the smile.

"Don't get used to it," Aeva chuckled.

Aemond shifted towards her, "You know, mother says that when we are older we are to be betrothed."

Aeva furrowed her eyebrows, "Is that what your mothers says or are you saying it?"

"My mother," Aemond rolled his eyes.

The boy spoke the truth. Alicent did in fact tell him that she was to have Viserys betroth the two. Though, both Daemon and Aenora were unaware of this.

"Well, my mother and father told me I'm the one that gets to decide on who it is I wed in the future. Or even if I want to," Aeva told him.

Aemond quickly figured out why Viserys asked for Aenora to bring all of her children and Daemon to Kings Landing for Rhaenyras third birth.

Aeva too realized why they were all there. But, she did wonder why it wasn't Aegon she was being betrothed to, or one of her brothers being betrothed to Helaena.

Aeva knew her mother didn't know of anything of the sort. She would have told her. Aenora never kept secrets from any of her children.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTE
just a filler chapter that's why the two parts are so short.
anyways thoughts?