𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. Dark Sister

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

MORE GASPS AND SCREAMS ERUPTED from the crowd, but this time the screams consisted of 'Princess' and 'Aenora'

MORE GASPS AND SCREAMS ERUPTED from the crowd, but this time the screams consisted of 'Princess' and 'Aenora'. Daemons body filled with fear hearing his wife's name being yelled out in panic. He immediately knew something was wrong.

Daemon didn't hesitate to start cutting through the crowd with Dark Sister. Person after person dropped as he made his way through the crowd towards where Aenoras name was being yelled out.

Everyone surrounding the Princesses moved out of the way in fear of being killed, revealing a very terrified Rhaenyra and an unconscious Aenora.
His heart stopped once he seen the blood that was dripping from her head. He quickly brought her into his arms.

"Get the maesters!" Both Daemon and Rhaenyra yelled.

Everyone, who wasn't dead, cleared the room. Only family were left in the room.

Daemon and Rhaenyras attention was drawn from Aenora when they heard a shriek coke from behind them. The two of them turned to see Laenor laying next to Joffrey, who's head was bashed in. Neither of their attention stayed on them from long, it was soon drawn to Maester Mellos who came rushing in.

Mellos immediately spotted the Princess and rushed to her side.

"You two need to step back," Mellos told Daemon and Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra didn't hesitate to move out of the way, but Daemon glared at Mellos. There was no way in hell he was going to move away from his injured and unconscious, pregnant wife.

"Daemon," Viserys said.

No response.

Daemon did though, lay her back down so he could get a better look at her. He kept one of his hands underneath her head and with the other, held hers.

Mellos examined Aenora carefully; first her stomach, then her breathing, and finally her head.

"The baby should be fine. We should all be grateful, she only sustained a small cut. It will heal on its own," Mellos told them.

"She will be fine, then?" Daemon asked.

Mellos nodded, "Yes, the Princess will be fine."

"When will she wake up?" Rhaenyra inquired.

"That I do not know, Princess." Mellos replied.

Daemon looked at Rhaenyra, "Who pushed her?"

"Him," Rhaenyra pointed to one of the many dead bodies.

Daemon was pleased to see the man that hurt his wife on the group, dead. At least he didn't have to hunt him down, he thought.