Best Friends

Lydia's POV

I left then bathroom and I walked to my best friends Allison Argent and Kira Yukimura.

"Hey Lyds. What happened to your glasses?" Allison said gesturing to my face.

"Hey guys, my glasses broke so now I'm wearing my contacts."

"Well you look good." they both said agreeing with each other.

"So did you see the new guys?"

"Do you mean the Stillinski Twins?" Kira asked.

"Yeah." I nodded

"Why?" Allison said, "Did you meet them or something."

"Yeah I met both of them this morning," I replied trying to sound casual.

"Really? What were they like?" Kira asked curiously.

I blushed."Well, there's Stiles who is handsome ,dorky, sarcastic ,and a bit clumsy but a total sweetheart. And then there's
Stuart who was cool, collected, also very sarcastic with the same handsomeness."

"Sounds like somebody has a crush," Allison said smirking while nudging me.

"Umm..what no," I scoffed, "Pfft..."

"Sure, Lydia whatever you say," Kira said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, maybe a little," I confessed, shrugging my shoulders in the process.

"But the real question is,which one?!?"

"I don't know I met them barely today and right now honestly it's a tie between both of them."

"Now that can be a problem," Allison told me.

"What why?" I asked.

"What if they have the same feelings for you and you had to choose. You can just choose both."

"Well I don't know if they do and that is very unlikely." I said while my cheeks turned red at that situation.