Making Love (Optional)

Authors Note: You can skip this part if you want. I got a request to write a smut scene so I decided why not?So yeah. Dedicated to weemegan404. Thanks for the comment.

Lets get started shall we...

Stiles made love bites down my neck. Licking and nipping at sensual places. I moaned out loud when I felt his opened mouth kisses on my neck. He tried to find my sweet spot and found it where my shoulder and neck connects. I groaned once he found it. I felt him smile against my skin and he lifted up his head and said, "Found it."

That's when I took his lips and captured in mine as our tongues fought for dominance. I savored the his taste of hot chocolate and gingerbread. Which I have you know he sometimes tasted different when I kiss him. Kinda like me I guess. He usually tasted like sweets or desserts while I tasted like fruit.

That's when we slowly started undressing each other. I wrapped my legs around him as we made our way upstairs to the first room we made it to. Surprisingly it was mine. He opened the door not releasing the kiss. As we made our way towards the bed we plopped onto it. Straddled on top of him I broke the kiss to get some air and to remove his t-shirt. I admired his abs, he wasn't to muscular and was still soft. I traced the lines of his abs as I felt him shiver to my touch and I smirked. I felt as if my whole body was on fire by now. I wanted him. I needed him to take me now. As if reading my thoughts Stiles unbuttoned my blouse and threw it on the floor. I didn't even cared what happened to it. He gazed at me lovingly staying at my chest and soon a felt hands on my breast that were still covered by my bra. It was a lavender lacy bra with matching underwear.

I bit my lip when he put one arm to my back and fumbled with the back strap until he finally unclapsed it. He took one look hungrily and gave them a squeeze which made me moan and him groan at the sight.

My breast were on full display and soon enough all of our clothes were on the floor. I reached for the condom I had in my dresser since I kinda predicted this would happen.

Once I got it I ripped it with my teeth and expertly slipped it onto Stiles jr. That's when he entered me. It couldn't feel anymore right than it already did. And I can expect you to know where it went from there.

And were done....

I wasn't originally going to write this so I toned it down a bit. But I mean who doesn't life Stydia sex? Nobody ha! I hoped you liked it. Since its my first time writing this sort of smut scene.