Epilogue

THE END IT'S HERE!

LAST CHAPTER LOVELIES! (Plus a bonus after for what happened to Stuart)

THIS WILL BE MY 2ND BOOK TO BE COMPLETED BY ME!

OH STYDIA YOU BETTER BECOME CANON SOON!

Now let's get started shall we?

Third person POV (JUST CAUSE)

Lydia and Stiles have graduated high school and college together. At some point of college Stiles decided to finally trade that promise ring for a engagement ring. After he finally found enough courage.

It all happened one night.....

When Lydia was heading to Stiles dorm room. When she arrived the first thing she did was knocked and then waited.

When Stiles opened up the door she saw am these light bulbs hanging by little strings. They were all the colors of rainbow. Arranging from red to indigo in all different hues in shades.

It was beautiful.

At the very end of it there was this special banner saying the words she was waiting for. "Will you marry me, Lydia?"

That is when she turned to Stiles who we was already kneeling on one knee with a velvet box with a gorgeous emerald ring inside. They were the exact shade of her eyes. She had to bite down on her lip to keep from squealing.

"Lydia Martin, now what do I say about you? I was lucky enough to get you to agree on accepting a promise ring I got you, now I too want to see if I'd be lucky enough for you to trade it for this engagement ring. So without further ado, will you, Lydia Martin, the girl I want to spend my whole life with, marry me?" He asked hopefully.

Lydia's face was emotionless and in those three seconds Stiles feared a rejection. Until she broke out a huge smile on her face when she pulled him onto a passionate kiss and said, "Of course I want to marry you."

He breathed a sigh of relief and said "You had me worried there for a minute."

"Yeah, I know. You looked like a sad little puppy when you thought I was going to reject you."

"Your very cruel, future Lydia Stilinski." He responded.

"Only for you, Stiles. Only for you."

That's when he slipped the ring onto her finger and held her close in his arms knowing he would never let her go.

Well not until death does them part and that's going to be very long time away.

THE END! (FOR STYDIA)

BONUS: WHAT HAPPENED TO STUART NEXT CHAPTER.

I'LL BE PUBLISHING THAT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.

This chapter was short but sweet.