Anniversay

Third Person Omniscient POV

It has been 3 months since Lydia and Stiles have started dating and they were going strong and steady.

What can they say? Each study date or real date they had was just the top of it for each of them. Both Stiles and Lydia never grew tired of the other and wanted to spend time with the other as much as possible.

Tonight just happened to be another anniversary for them. This time Stiles has something very special in store for Lydia like he does everytime. Sometimes he gives her gifts and she does the same other times they go out to these wonderful places together.

It's quite adorable.

Tonight Stiles has something very special planned. He decides since they have been celebrating every month they decided to take a little break from school since it was time for Spring Break.

He decided on going to the a private beach that he was allowed to use with a beach house next to it.

So when the day finally came he was more than excited to tell her about his plans.

"Hey Lydia," Stiles said when he approached Lydia.

"Hey Stiles," Lydia's face lit up when she saw him like it does every time he's around.

"So, guess what we're doing for our anniversary?" Stiles asked.

"Uh, well knowing you it is something special. So what is it?" Lydia questioned him.

"We're going to a private beach house and will have a whole beach to ourselves on vacation. Also, I already have everything covered and our parents gave us permission," Stiles answered excitedly.

While hearing that Lydia was so happy that she embraced Stiles in a quick peck on the lips while placing her forehead on his and said,"That's amazing Stiles, you're the best."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Stiles replied back to Lydia.

"So...where is this place?"Lydia asked him.

"Not too far, just a 6-hour drive." Stiles answered while smiling proudly.

"Okay, thats good. When should I pack?" I questioned.

"Well, we should start now. I'll drop you off so you can while I go to mine." Stiles retorted.

"That sounds perfect. Now we should get going." Lydia suggested.

***********

When Stiles dropped Lydia off at her house they both got to packing right away. With all the necessities for their little trip/vacation.

By the next day they were ready for the trip. Stiles was the one who was going to drive there. Lydia was currently wearing her vacation style look,her hair was styled into a bun that only had a couple strands of her natural waves out framing her face perfectly. Her clothes consisted of a lacy creme color sundress that was paired with matching high heel sandals. With that she kept her makeup simple with a nude colored lipstick with a bit of mascara and eyeliner. Stiles dressed in a green polo shirt and khaki shorts.

Once Stiles rung the doorbell to her house he waited former to come out. When she opened the door and it took his breathe away. He should have been used to how stunning she looked on a daily basis but right now she seemed to glow.

Lydia noticed his stare and smiled to herself while realizing it was her turn to check her boyfriend out. She really liked his look and made eye contact with him.

"Lets go, milady." Stiles said while doing a little bow making Lydia giggle at his foolishness. She decided to play along and said "Why of course, darling."

With that note she held out her hand for him to take which he did immediately and they strolled to the jeep with their hands still being held.

Stiles immediately opened the door for Lydia which he did every time she rode with him from habit. She gracefully stepped into the jeep while Stiles ran to the other side and opened up his side while starting his baby blue jeep.

Then they were off.

Author's Note: Hey guys,the vacation and anniversary will be in the next chapter. Sorry for the time gap it's because I kinda had a writers block moment of what I wanted to do. So Yeah. Don't worry though something I think all Stydia shippers will like will be happening soon. If you know what I mean. ♥️♥️♥️ Meow.