Morning Sweetheart

Lydia's POV

This morning I woke up and immediately heard "Morning Sweetheart."

"Sweetheart? Really Stiles?" I question him with a little laugh.

I find that Stiles and I are still cuddling under the blanket. His arm is wrapped around my waist and his head was resting in the crook of my neck. I have to say that I like this position, a lot actually. It feels so warm and comfortable kinda making me want to wake up every time like this in the mornings.

I feel my cheeks warm up and I look down to see that my hand is resting on his chest. His bare chest to be exact. I guess he must have taken off his shirt somewhere in the middle of the night.

I gulped, afraid of what I might do if my hand stayed there longer. Then I decided to take my hand off of there and put it to my side. If you guys haven't noticed Stiles and I never did the deed. If you know why I mean... right now, we are taking it slow. It doesn't mean that it might not happen during this anniversary vacation. So I brought a box of protection just incase.

"We should be getting up soon, since we wouldn't want to miss our plans today," I said while wiggling out of his grip to attempt standing straight.

"Aww, can't we just stay here longer?" Stiles pouted.

"Fine... just a little longer," I complied.

With that Stiles pulled me closer to his body. And basically started to bear-hugged me.

I grinned then fluttered my eyes closed with a blissful sigh.

******

After a little while Stiles and I knew we had to get up and start the day. He told me to change into my beachwear for today. I wore my black and white polka dotted outfit that included a crop top and high-waisted shorts. I decided to put clip into my hair holding up the first two strands.

When I looked what Stiles was wearing he was wearing a white button-up an some dark blue swimming trunks.

"Let's go Lydia." Stiles ushered me.

He linked our arms together and started to make our way outside I the beach. I went out barefoot to walk on the nice sand the same thing Stiles.

We brought our umbrella and a tribal print beach blanket. Along with some refreshments and snacks inside one of those woven picnic baskets.

We settled down in the middle of the beach where the sunrays weren't so bright. So it was the perfect place with just enough shade but, just bright enough.

After Stiles layed down the blanket and put the big umbrella at the back of it to help us cool down in case the temperature got to high. I sat down and crosse my leg with one on top of the other while resting my head onto Stiles shoulder. He put his arm around me and said, "I'm glad we're here Lyds."

"I am too. I love spending time with you," I told him.

A grin broke out on his lips while he replied, "I feel the exact same."

"Let's go to the water." I abruptly stood up and pulled Stiles up so he could join me.

"Okay, I'm coming. Just don't break my arm the next time you pull me up like that," He said rubbing his shoulder slightly. Oops, I guess I pulled a bit too hard.

I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a mischievous smirk. "Only time can tell, Stilinski. Only time can tell."

He playfully scowled and suddenly lifted me up so that I was now on his shoulder. I started hitting his back and trying to break his hold on me. "Stiles put me down, right now. Or god shall help me. I don't care that your my boyfriend."

He chuckled and retorted, "Okay, I'll put you down for the little swim you suggested."

My eyes widened in realization when I knew what he was planning. Before I had the chance to do anything I found myself being thrown into the the ocean. I felt the cold water soak me as I hear Stiles already doubling over in laughter. I scowled at him with one of my deadliest glares that I could manage. When he saw this he sobered up and I then lunged at him dragging him into the water with me.

We started splashing each other and I soon found myself being lifted up into the air by him. He slowly brought my body back to his level so that we would be face to face with him.

My breathing got caught in my throat as it sometimes does when I know that he is going to kiss me.

We started leaning into each other until our lips touched and all the fireworks exploded into my head. It was the same thing that happened every time our lips connected and I never got old of it.

I adored the way his soft pink lips felt on top of mine. Especially how we moved our mouths in synch our tongues massaged each other. He tasted like cinnamon and marshmallows somehow. Even though I'm pretty sure he doesn't eat that on the daily basis. We both pulled away due to our lack of oxygen an our heads rested against each other.

Then he said those three words, eight letters, that made my heart stop beating for a second.

"I love you," Stiles said.

I looked up to his eyes as I saw uncertainty flash through his eyes and I replied with, "I love you too."

That was the moment I knew that I was his and I no doubtly and utterly loved Stiles Stilinski with all my heart.

(To be continued.....)

Author's Note: Hey guys, I really loved this chapter. I hope you guys like it an don't mind me stretching out their vacation into a lot of chapters. I have to say that this might be one of my favorite chapters and hopefully my writing style is improving. I wonder if you guys caught that little Gossip Girl reference that wasn't the exact wording but it the point across. ♥️♥️♥️