The Confession of Her Feelings

Lydia's POV

I finally know who I want now. I can't believe it took me so long to figure out that it was Stiles. Hell, it always has been Stiles.

I'm going to tell him and hopefully he'll ask me out to be his girlfriend.

With no more awkwardness between brothers.

You know what? I'm just going to go to him.

With all of my confidence in me I decided to get into my car and drive towards his house. I stepped into my dark blue prius and began driving to their house.

Skip Car Ride.....

I got out and knocked on the door. I waited for a few seconds before I heard some shuffling heading towards the door.

It suddenly opened to reveal the one person I was looking for. Stiles.

"Hey Stiles," I said with a grin on my face.

"Hey Lydia,what are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"I wanted to see you," I replied honestly.

"Oh okay, come inside." He gestured me to come inside and said, "Just follow me to my room."

I nodded in agreement when we started to head up the stairs up into his room.

He opened up the door and we headed towards his bed to sit.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He questioned.

"Um, I don't know how to say this, really," I said while looking down shyly.

"Just say it, Lyds," Stiles encouraged.

"I-uh, I really like you Stiles and I want to be with you, not your brother. I feel something with you I never felt before and with Stuart I'm afraid to say that there isn't really anything there," I said quickly.

Stiles looked aback but it was replaced with excitement and happiness.

"You really feel that way towards me? Or is it just some sort of dream?" Stiles questioned.

I put a big grin on my face and looked away for a second chuckling slightly at him before answering, "Yeah I do,and no it is not a dream," I said while cocking my head to the side.

"I'm glad and I felt like we had this kind of connection before but, I thought it might have been one-sided. Since I feel the same way about you Lydia, can I ask you a question that I really wanted to ask you for a while now?"

"Well you just did, but you can ask me another one." I replied while he started smiling sheepishly.

"Whatever Lyds," He said with a playful eye roll, "I wanted to ask.....do you Lydia Martin want to be the girlfriend of I, Stiles Stilinski."

"I thought you would never ask you big dork," I replied while biting my lower lip.

His eyes made his way towards my mouth and I had enough.

I moved closer to him and grabbed the back of his neck pulling him towards me into quick kiss that had an explosion of fireworks go through my mind and whispered, the word  "Yes."

Author's Note:Short and simple chapter just how I like it. #TeamStydia! YAY! BF/GF ACTION! WAITING FOR THEM TO BECOME CANON ON TEEN WOLF THOUGH :( IT BETTER HAPPEN IN SEASON 5! DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT THEY WILL BE GIVING US A SNEAK PEEK OF THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON FIVE ON MTV ON MONDAY,JUNE 15? WELL IF YOU DIDN'T YOU JUST DID. I THINK IT'S ON AT 11 AND WILL BE SEVEN MINUTES LONG. <3