Bonus Chapter: Stuart

Hey guys! It's kinda funny since I just realized that I didn't really write about Stuart for a decent amount of the chapters near the end of the book. So I just want to clarify what happened to him.

Third person POV

When Stuart saw Lydia and Stiles marry each other like the match made in heaven they are, he couldn't help but feel lonely.

Like that could have been him with her instead of Stiles. Of course, he was happy for them.

Especially since they were perfect for each other and he were great people. Maybe it was just jealously talking and he just wanted something like they have. That kind of love that builds up, that kind of love that's so sweet that it's sickly.

During the after party, Stuart was drinking his sorrows away. Of course being the light weight he is was tipsy after his 3rd drink.

That was actually quite good for him. It was enough for him to still be sober but, drunk enough to forget his troubles.

That's when she walked in. A brunette with brown eyes and red pouty lips. All Stuart knew is that he had to know her. That was the start of something beautiful.

First Stuart walked up to her and introduced himself and asked for her name.

She responded that her name was Cora Hale.

That was the start of their relationship, no it wasn't puppy love like Lydia and Stiles.

They were more aggressive and didn't show their love in PDA a lot. Even though they were very passionate in private. Yet it was love nonetheless. I would like to think that each love is different. It's not going to be exactly the same and it's not going to be exactly different.

All that mattered was that they were happy. They were Stuart and Cora, and they had each other. They weren't lonely and they were happy.

But most importantly they weren't perfect. They had petty arguments or trying to make the other jealous. Yet after that they still came back to each other. Not every relationship was perfect and theirs were just that.

~Ashley

And were done with this book. This chapter was a bit odd since I wasn't planning on writing it originally. So it was a last minute thing.