What a morning

Fatima: She is in the shower taking a really hot shower. She's humming a song too.
Zac: Walks in the bathroom & saids hey baby can I join you? (Smiling)
Fatima: Sure can you wash my back Zaddy
Zac: Well yes I can since you asked me so nicely bae.
Fatima: Kisses Zac after he washes her back & they start moaning & kissing passionately  before you know it Zac is behind her fucking her hard she's moaning & saying shit yes daddy just like that please don't stop please
Zac: Ok baby I got you I want you to cum all over this dick you know it's yours right cum for daddy he cums all in her wet pussy they cum together.
Fatima: yes that was so damn good they wash up again rinse off and get out dries off & lays down in bed to cuddle.
They talk for a bit & then fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Zac wakes up to Fatima sucking his dick it's barely day light out she's going in like he just got out of jail and she wants to please him since it's been a min shit Tima he saids oooh shit yes keep sucking my dick just like that you bout to make me cum all in your mouth she looks at him like do it he does and he's still hard so she gets on all  fours and he fucks her from the back hard and then she climbs on top of him kisses him and they both moaning and trying not to cum but she starts to ride faster they cum and then they go to shower 1 at a time cause if not then round 3 will be on the way asap.

Zac: yells from the shower, Fatima can you come here please baby? She walks in the bathroom and saids yes babe what's up?
Zac: let me get some more before you go to work real quick I promise I'll be quick bae she looks at him and said you lucky I'm not fully dressed yet or I'd say no. Don't get my hair wet either boy I don't have time for that shit today I'm already about to be late.
Zac: So what tell Andi if she got a problem to call me he laughs
Fatima: boy bye shut up and fuck me
Zac: yea ma'am say less   She gets back in the shower with Zac. He pins her against the shower kissing her everywhere he sucks on her tits & her nipples gently and then enters her soaking wet ass pussy she moans yes Zac fuck yes right there she feels herself about to cum and let's out a loud moan saying Zacccccc ooooh shit I'm cumming daddy. Yes cum for me baby he starts to cum too right all in her.
They wash up quickly cause Fatima realizes it's almost 9 and she is about to be seriously late to work.  They still in the shower.
Zac: So did daddy give u enough today he asks her
Fatima: yea you did daddy kissing him
Zac: oooh shit you better stop girl before I make you call out and stay home with me today smiling
Fatima: boy bye she gets out the shower and goes to their room dries off and puts on a pink dress with black heels.
Zac: comes out the bathroom with a towel around him and saids damn mmmmm look at you
Fatima: Zac no I gotta go
Zac: Wait hold up a second let me just taste it before you go I promise I'm done sticking for now.
Fatima: ok shit I can't say no when you eat it the way you do. She lays down he opens her legs licking her inner thighs teasing her he hasn't even started licking her pussy and she's moaning he's thinking damn it's like that frfr
So he moves her panties to the side and starts to lick her clit in circular motions while easing a finger in her pussy she moans oh shit and cums she sees that his dick is hard as a brick she tells him to lay down gets on top and rides him and chokes him til he explodes all in her. Shit Tima damn what's that u do to me girl??
Fatima: she looks at him shit I don't know but you have out did yourself and I'm so fucking late Omg see what happens fucking with you laughing it's 9:45 damn Andi is going to fire me.
Zac: No she not she needs you now get to work
Fatima: Yes sir smiling
Zac: I love u baby kisses her on her way out the door have a wonderful day my love.
Fatima: It's already wonderful thanks to you bye boy and I love you too.