It's a Party

Fatima & Zac enjoyed her mom visiting it was a great week her mom kept the baby every other night for them & they were able to get a good amount of rest while she was in town.

3 weeks later Fatima is almost healed & Zatima is now 9 pounds & is healthy. The doctor has given the ok for sex so tonight it will be on. They actually made it through the 6 weeks but Fatima has had to give a lot of head & Zac loved it. But he missed her & she missed him more.

Fatima passed the bar a week ago on her first try. She is now a criminal defense lawyer. She no longer works for Andi & has her own assistant. They still work in the same firm together. She'll be returning to work in January.

It's a Friday night & Zac has planned a surprise party for Fatima with the help of Melissa,Andi & Angela. He has a party planned with all the people their family & friends. He went above & beyond as he always does he always feels like she deserves it. It will be a celebration of Fatima passing the bar. He is very proud of his wife.

They hired a nanny to keep Zatima over night. So that they could fuck until the sun comes up without any interruptions.
Maria is a 45 year old experienced nanny who they met through a client. Maria rings the doorbell to pick up baby Zatima.
Fatima gets the door.
Fatima: hi Maria nice to see you again
Maria: nice to see you too Mrs. Taylor how is the baby doing?
Fatima: she is wonderful she's sleeping but I have everything ready to go we will be by say 11 or 12 tomorrow to pick her up.
Maria: Sure thing Mrs. Taylor you guys have a wonderful evening.
Fatima: Thanks again we will & feel free to call us if you need anything & I mean anything at all. Fatima kisses her baby on the cheek. Zac comes downstairs stairs he speaks & kisses her lil chubby cheeks too.
Maria leaves
They go upstairs & start to get ready.
Zac is beyond excited because Fatima has no idea that it's a surprise party he has Fatima thinking that it's just a date night.
Fatima: hey babe do you think baby girl going to be ok for 1 night without us?
Zac: yes Maria is good ppls she was highly recommended she's in good hands, let's just enjoy this tonight ok babe.
Fatima: yes baby your right she kisses him.
A hour later they are ready a car arrives to take them to the "restaurant" where family & friends are waiting for their arrival. On the way to the party Fatima looks over at Zac he grabs her hands & saids I know your worried but she will be just fine I promise. I just want us to enjoy tonight. Fatima smiles at him & kisses him. They pull up to the party & when they get out everyone saids surprise Fatima looks at Zac & saids you awww babe your always surprising me & laughs. She kisses him. The sign saids congratulations baby you did it. They all go inside & it's decorated all beautiful with a live DJ, drinks & food. They greet her mom Grace & her dad Bill & everyone else. Melissa & Dawn are there so is Andi, Danni & Angela too. They enjoy the night.
Fatima has drinks so does Zac he has 3 shots of Hen. Fatima & Zac sneak off to the bathroom they lock the door & they start kissing they both are horny & tipsy. Zac knows he gotta go easy since it's been a while since he's been in her. He puts it in slow Fatima instantly cums all over his dick just by him entering her. She wasn't expecting that & neither was he. Shit Ti you wet as fuck he's trying not be a min man but it's been a min & her pussy is so wet & warm he almost can't help it. He kisses her all over she cums again & he's not pulling out so he let's it go all in her. Baby that was good as fuck omg I missed that pussy Zac saids. Fatima saids mmmm daddy I missed you too, I so needed that. More later on Zac saids hell yea all night long baby. They fix their clothes & get bk to the party. They walk out smiling & holding hands. Melissa sees them & she & Fatima smile at each other.
The party goes on until midnight. Everyone saids their good bye's & the car picks them up & they go home. Her parents go bk home on Sunday, they must see their baby girl before going bk to Philly.
It wasn't even 5 mins before they got in the house & they were going at it. Zac picks Fatima up & lays her on the couch he goes straight in to eating her pussy she's squirming trying to get him to let up some but he doesn't he just keeps eating her until she cums. Shhhiiittt Zac yes daddy he turns her over & pounds her pussy until he nuts in her again their still tipsy they end up going upstairs to shower they fuck in the shower too & then it leads to their bed. Fatima has lost count on how many times that she has came so far. Zac is on his 4th time & they go all night until about 6 & then they pass out from exhaustion.
The next day Maria ended up bringing Zatima back to them. Fatima was so sore & tired. Zac just act like he was all good but he was hung over he ended taking 6 shots total. They really just laid around for a few hours due to last night festivities. They had missed their baby a lot & was so happy see her. It would be a good min before they partied like that again.
Fatima: hey babe I just wanted to say thank you so much for last night I really had a great time.
Zac: your are so welcome you know it's always my pleasure, you know I aim to please you he winks at her
Fatima: That you do she winks back, cause my pussy is sore asf last night wasn't no joke but it was good asf tho.
Zac: well my dick feels just fine
Fatima: I bet no more for a few days
Zac: shit ok bet
It was noon now they ordered lunch & waited for it. They gave Zatima a bath while they waited. She was a lil fussy as usual cause it was time for a nap. They dressed & fed her then she was out in her bassinet. Their food came & they ate it & was out like Zatima was. 2 hours later Zatima wakes up ready to play & eat. They decided to do a outing today they were bored with being in the house they decided on the aquarium. They felt like Zatima would really like that with all the bright colors & fish. They would go around 4. Zac needs coffee so he makes some & they sit down for another 30 mins & then they went upstairs to shower & get ready they all matched even down to their shoes. They all looked so cute. It was now 3:30 so they headed out the house to go the aquarium. They arrive 20 mins later & buy the tickets.
They take family pics & just have fun making memories together as a family. Zatima's big brown eyes are lit up looking all around she doesn't fuss or whine at all. She's just calm & peaceful. She eats & eventually falls asleep. They leave & decide to go out to eat for dinner. After dinner they go home & get ready for bed. They talk for a while after Zatima finally goes down for the night.
Fatima: Babe I wanna get back to working out next week again.
Zac: ok are sure that your body is healed enough for that?
Fatima: yes babe if we can fuck like did last night I think I'm good enough to go back to the gym laughing
Zac: laughing your right that was definitely your first workout
Fatima: yes it was I'm still sore
Zac: well you needed a good workout so I gave it to you
Fatima: you think you funny don't ya
Zac: na but you do
Fatima: whatever anyways
Zac: But seriously ok let me know & we can have Maria come over & we can go workout together
Fatima: ok babe
Zac: your beautiful either way I love u just the way you are
Fatima: same here babe & I love you more she kisses him
Zac: ok babe let's get some rest you know she will be up soon.
Fatima: ok love u good night husband sweet dreams
Zac: love u more same to you wifey