What will it be???

Zac: So which one do you think could be our forever home babe?
Fatima: I love them both honestly but I'm going to have go with house #2 they both say at the same time.
They smile at each other & say great minds think alike.
Zac: Facts so WE will call Deja tomorrow & let her know our decision.
Fatima: See I'm glad your learning fast. Smart man babe.
Zac: I learn from the best.
Fatima: Yes you do & I like that.
Zac: I bet you do. So we're going to go home & I will cook & let you relax.
Fatima: ok babe sounds nice I need to do some work anyways for a bit.
Zac: ok I will cook, keep Zatima occupied & play my game.
Fatima: You sure you can handle all that?
Zac: If I can handle you I can handle anything.
Fatima: And what does that mean exactly?
Zac: You a lot girl in a good way though.
Fatima: oh ok yea ok cause I was about to say.
Zac: There you go ready to go from 10 to 75.
Fatima: Your right I'm going to chill bae. Gimmie kiss
Zac: Na don't try to be my friend now looking at Fatima.
Fatima: You know u love me.
Zac: You damn right I do for life baby.
Fatima: For life baby. She reaches over & grabs his hand & he kisses her hand.
Shortly they arrive at the house. Zac goes around & opens her door & helps her out & closes her door behind her. He grabs the stuff out the car & they go inside.
Fatima: Hey Maria & she also saids hey mamas sweet girl to Zatima.
Maria: Hello Mr. & Mrs: Taylor did you all enjoy your day?
Fatima: Yes we had a great day thanks again for watching her. We appreciate you.
Zac: Yes Maria thanks for watching her Today we appreciate it & we will see you on Wednesday enjoy the rest of your day.
Maria: You know it is No problem I love watching Zatima she's an Angel. I hope the other baby is as sweet I'm excited. Y'all enjoy the rest of your evening see you later.
Fatima: Awww thanks we appreciate you see you Wednesday you enjoy the rest of your evening as well.
Maria leaves. Zac picks up Zatima kisses her & goes to the couch to play his game.
Zac: So babe what do you have a taste for?
Fatima goes to over her desk & starts to work on her case that she has coming up in a few days.
Fatima: uh babe what do we have in the freezer?
Zac: Well idk babe let me go check.
Fatima: ok
Zac walks over to the freezer & they only have steak & shrimp.
Zac: We only have steak & shrimp shit we need to go grocery shopping babe.
Fatima: Sounds good to me babe & ok we will go grocery shopping tomorrow.
Zac: Na i'll take Zatima tomorrow while your at work & go. Just write out a list.
Fatima: Awww your the best babe.
Zac: You got it.
Fatima: Ok give me 2 hours to work babe & then we'll all watch a movie together while eating.
Zac: Got ya do ya thang.
Zatima starts to cry & Zac pats her back & goes to make her a bottle. He feeds her & plays his game. A hour passes she is sleeping so he decides to start cooking dinner. He makes Steak, shrimp & a side salad. Fatima is still working hard on her case.
Zac: Babe it's been 2 hours & the food is ready.
Fatima: Damn already, damn time flies?
Zac: Yes baby
Fatima: Ok give me 15 & we can eat I promise.
Zac: ok baby
Fatima: ok I'll wrap up for now babe. So that we can have family time.
Zatima starts to cry as Fatima is getting up so she picks her up & gives her kisses & saids hey mama in her sweet voice. She shhhs Zatima & they head to the kitchen Fatima makes her bottle. Zac makes their food.
Zac: So we gonna watch a movie after we eat or you wanna go to the couch now & watch while we eat?
Fatima: We can go after we eat bae.
Zac: ok baby. So did you get some work done?
Fatima: Yea enough for now I'll get more done at work tomorrow.
Zac: Ok I'm going to go grocery shopping & figure out something to do with her while your at work tomorrow?
Fatima: ok that reminds me I gotta make the list for you. What we're you thinking about doing with her tomorrow?
Zac: I'm not sure yet.
Fatima: you'll figure it out, there you go mamas as she starts to feed Zatima. Thanks for cooking babe.
Zac: Your welcome, is it good?
Fatima: Yes it is you learnt from the best so you know how to do a lil something.
Zac: smiles you know I can chefboyzac some shit up.
Fatima: Yea thanks to me.
Zac: ha you got jokes.
Fatima: Na but for real you do good babe.
Zac: Thank you, he leans in for a kiss.
They finish eating & Fatima changes Zatima.
They go over to the couch.
Zac: What we going to watch?
Fatima: here you hold her I'll pick it out.
Zac: sucks his teeth cause he knows that it's bout to be a chick flick.
Fatima: Is there a problem?
Zac: Na it's not.
Fatima: Ok good. she puts on how to loose a guy in 10 days.
Zac: hey daddy's girl talking to Zatima daddy loves you he kisses her & she smiles at him.
2 hours later after Zac & Zatima fell asleep.
Fatima: Babe come on let's go to bed.
Zac: ok we gotta shower & bathe her real quick. He hands her Zatima go upstairs I'm coming let me get her bottles ready.
Fatima: She has 3 bottle upstairs she's good for tonight.
Zac: ok we'll bathe & feed her and then we'll shower.
Fatima: ok baby let's go.
They head upstairs & Fatima runs her bath & gets her clothes etc ready. They bathe her while Fatima feeds & puts her to bed Zac goes to shower. 30 mins passes Zac comes back out & Fatima & Zatima are sleeping.
Zac: Fatima wake up.
Fatima: What in a sleepy groggy voice.
Zac takes Zatima from Fatima & puts her in her bassinet kisses her & covers her up.
Zac: Go shower so we can go to bed. I left the shower on for you.
Fatima: ok thanks babe I'll be back.
Zac lays across the bed waiting for Fatima. He scrolls through instagram.
Fatima: Yells babe come wash my back please.
Zac: Ok I'm coming.
He goes into bathroom.
Fatima: Gimmie kiss bae.
She hands him her wash cloth & he kisses her back & neck gently. She moans mmmm Zac.
Zac you like it baby? Yes she saids & she moans again. He gets in the shower with her & they start to kiss passionately.
Zac: oh so I see you called me in here for more then a back wash. You want me I can see in ya  eyes. Smirking
Fatima: You know what I want daddy smirking back at him.
Zac: Damn & you say I'm always the 1 wanting it, but it be you too.
Fatima smiles this time she goes into kiss him. Zac moans into the kiss & she kisses his neck & all over his chest. She goes down to his dick & takes it all in her mouth she's giving him that sloppy, wet head Zac likes it fuuucckkk Ti damn I like that shit get that shit baby mmmm it feels so good. He's rubbing her titties while she's sucking on him. He fucks her face she moans cause she likes it. She's getting wet. He can feel himself about to explode here I cum Ti he saids he cums all down her throat & she swallows it. She licks her lips at him & winks at him & Zac saids damn that was good baby. Fatima saids mmmm I'm glad you liked it baby. He saids come here let me taste her. He picks her up & puts her up against the shower holding her & starts to eat her pussy he can taste how wet she already is he licks her clit slowly Fatima let's out a moan mmmmm yes Zac just like that baby I like it yes lick it faster daddy make me cum she begs he goes faster & she cums hard. He puts her down & kisses her letting her taste herself mmmm you taste so sweet baby she nods in agreement. He saids bring that ass to me she grinds on him he's hard again from eating her, she bends over & he slides in her she moans shhiiitt it fills her up she throws her ass back at him he catches it & they go at a rhythm together fuck Zac yes daddy fuck me just like that tear this pussy up yeesss he moans fuck you wet as shit, she's holding on to the shower wall he's slamming into her he smacks her ass oooouuu shit Zac smacking my ass is going to make me cum baby he smacks her ass again & saids cum then she creams on his dick looking at her cum makes him go deeper he grabs her arms & pulls her closer to him while pounding her he's bout to cum he saids they both are fucckkk he saids & she saids shhhiittt they cum together. He smiles at her & saids damn that shit was fire girl she smiles back & she saids yes it was they kiss.
Fatima: I got yo ass she saids.
Zac: What ya mean?
Fatima: I told you I needed my back washed but I really I just wanted some of you.
Zac: It's all good I wanted that pussy too I was gonna get it either way either here or when you came to bed.
Fatima: Well you sure didn't hesitate I see.
Zac: Nope & I never will that shit too good.
Fatima: laughs I know.
Zac: ooohh so it's like that huh I see.
Fatima: Thank you baby, I'm playing tho.
Zac: I know but that shit is good & that ass fat too. I can't wait til it gets fatter from the baby.
Fatima: Laughs I bet so.
Zac: You not a snack, you a full course meal girl & I could eat you all day.
Fatima: Damn tell me more.
Zac: See look at you your thirsty self. We gotta get some sleep.
Fatima: Yea you right we do.
They wash up & get out dry off & they go to sleep naked. They get into the bed. Fatima gets in her comfy spot on Zac's chest. He wraps his arm around her.
Fatima: Good night daddy love you.
Zac: I love you more, sweet dreams baby girl.
They drift off to sleep.