Check up on baby Zae

Fatima is now halfway through her pregnancy she's 22 weeks now so it's time for a check up on baby Zae. Her pregnancy is going well. Zac is secretly planning the baby moon to Jamaica Fatima has no clue. He is also planning the baby shower he plans to have it in their new home he wants to surprise Fatima he has Andi & Meslissa helping him once again with all of it.
The next morning Fatima & Zatima are both doing much better.
Zac: Good morning beautiful how are you feeling today?
Fatima: I am much much better today babe thanks for asking.
Zac: Good good that's what I like to hear.
Fatima: You good?
Zac: Yes I am we should get up & get our day started I will go make breakfast & you 2 can join me after you get it together.
Fatima: Ok sounds like a plan babe.
Zac goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth etc... then he heads downstairs to start breakfast.
Fatima does her quick morning routine while Zatima is still sleeping.
She lays out Zatima's clothes after she gets dressed herself.
Zatima starts to fuss Fatima goes over & picks her up & she kisses her & saids good morning mamas baby. Fatima changes her etc.... & they then they join Zac downstairs.
Fatima: Babe
Zac: Yes
Fatima: Kiss me
Zac: Looks at Zatima & saids hey daddy's baby girl how is my girl today? While leaning in to kiss Fatima.
Fatima puts her in her chair & then makes her a bottle.
Fatima: Babe what you cooking.?
Zac: Pancakes eggs & turkey bacon
Fatima: Yummy sounds delicious babe.
Zac: Not as delicious as you tho he laughs.
Fatima just gives him a look.
Fatima gives Zatima her bottle.
Fatima: Babe what are we doing today?
Zac: Well idk what you wanna do?
Fatima: Let's go to the park & do a picnic.
Zac: Say less let's do it.
Fatima: Sounds good. I have my 20 week check up tomorrow at 11.
Zac: Ok good I can't wait to see my boy.
Fatima: We should take Zatima with us too.
Zac: Ok baby we can do that.
Fatima: Food almost done bae?
Zac: Yep actually it is now. Wanna grab the plates?
Fatima: Sure thing babe I can do that.
Zac: So Valentine's Day is next week & I have big plans for you, I hope your ready.
Fatima smiles ooouuu I like the sound of that, I'm excited.
Zac: It's all a surprise so don't even ask cause I'm not telling you.
They sit down to eat.
Fatima: I'm not going to ask you always go above & beyond so I'm sure I'm going to love it.
Zac smiles thinking about what he has planned.
Fatima: looks at Zac. What you smiling about?
Zac: oh I'm just thinking.
Fatima: About?
Zac: About you, us our lil family, how happy & lucky I am how blessed we are all that good stuff.
Fatima smiles oh yea that is something to definitely smile about.
Zac: Yes it is beautiful, your glowing & I love it.
My wife is a fucking baddie yo.
Fatima laughs thanks baby your sexy too Daddy.
Zac just looks at her.
Fatima licks her lips at Zac
Zac sees her & his dick jumps he clears his throat.
Fatima can see that Zac is turned on.
Zatima is falling alseep.
Fatima goes over to her & places her gently into her bassinet.
She then goes back over to Zac & kisses him he starts to rub on her ass & from there they kiss their way to the couch. Fatima is straddled on Zac's lap she can feel his hard dick. She breaks the kiss & gets up & pulls out his dick & starts to suck it.
Zac moans in pleasure he can't help it cause she's giving him that good. It's sloppy wet & he's trying his best to not nut. But Fatima is looking him in his eyes & that isn't helping it makes him want to cum so bad cause it's turning him on even more.
Zac: Shit Ti yes baby just like that you bout to make me cum.
Fatima goes harder he pulls out her mouth & cums all on her titties which are halfway exposed.
Zac: Fuck baby that shit was fucking amazing damn.
Fatima: Good now it's my turn eat my pussy Zaddy.
Zac: Come here let me wipe you off first then i got you.
Zac gets a warm towel & wipes her off.
Zac: Now give me my real breakfast.
Fatima lays down on the couch & Zac opens up her legs & dives right in licking her clit she moans mmmmmm yes right there right there just like that. Zac sucks on her clit Fatima moans Fuck Zac mmmm he sticks in a finger causing her say yeeesss he finger fucks her & continues to lick & suck on her clit. Fatima is getting close she can feel herself about to explode Zac knows it too he goes just a bit faster & Fatima can't hold out no more she cums all over his fingers oooooh shhhiitt Zac. Zac smiles at her & winks at her.
Zac: Mmmm that shit was good I'm full now.
Fatima: Your silly shut up she saids playfully.
Zac: laughing Anyways so what ya wanna take to the park for the picnic?
Fatima: We should just go to the store babe.
Zac: Ok we can do that when she gets up. Wanna cuddle & watch a movie until then?
Fatima: I'd love that babe.
They get comfy & Fatima picks out a movie a chick flick of course Zac doesn't really mind cause he knows they'll fall asleep on it anyways. 2 hours later everyone is now awake.
Fatima is upstairs packing up the diaper bag while Zac is downstairs feeding Zatima their getting ready to go to the store to get food for the picnic & head to the park. They get stuff to make sandwiches, chips & drinks etc.... Zac gets a picnic basket & flowers that he hides in the picnic basket & he also grabs bread so that Zatima can feed the ducks at the park. They arrive at the park Zac gets Zatima, Fatima grabs the diaper bag & they find a table. He puts Zatima down & goes back to the car to grab the food, basket & blanket.
Fatima takes Zatima out of her car seat & holds her. Zac returns with bags, basket & blanket. He takes the things out of bags & hands them to Fatima. Fatima puts Zatima down so that she can set up their food.
Fatima: Babe I love this.
Zac: Me too babe it's a beautiful day & I have my 2 beautiful girls with me i love it.
Fatima: Awwww your so sweet Zac I love you babe.
Zac: I love you too.
Fatima: Are you ready to make our sandwiches & so that we can eat?
Zac: Sure thing baby.
Fatima: What kind you want Ham or Turkey?
Zac: Turkey, cheese with light mayo & pickles.
Fatima: Ok I'll do the same with extra pickles.
Zac: Thank you for suggesting this baby this is so much fun & different I like it.
Fatima: Me too. Why did you get a extra loaf of bread though babe?
Zac: I figured that Zatima could feed the ducks when we walked past the water.
Fatima: Awww that's the cutest we gotta get pictures babe.
Zac: Yes we do.
Zatima was just almost asleep.
Fatima: After we eat we should sit down on the blanket babe & talk.
Zac: I like that idea my love.
Fatima: No funny business Zac we're in public keep ya hands to ya self.
Zac: I don't give a damn he saids playfully smirking.
Fatima: Zac don't show out out here.
Zac: I won't I'll be good until later.
Fatima: Yea ok as she smiles at him.
Zac: Hey can you pass me the chips?
Fatima: Sure bae you ready to see Zae tomorrow?
Zac: You know I am are you?
Fatima: Yes I am.
Zac: I just want him happy & healthy like all of us are.
Fatima: I agree me too babe but with my looks She smiles.
Zac: Bet I'll give ya that.
Fatima: Thanks cause I need it she is already your twin.
Zac: Yes she is she's beautiful my lil princess.
Fatima: Our lil princess bae.  We're going to have as prince soon. Then we'll be complete.
Zac: I wanted 2 more. He jokes.
Fatima: Boy bye unless you can get pregnant we're done sir.
Zac: ok ok 2 is perfect. I got it.
Fatima: Thank you cause being pregnant is rough but I love my babies & I thank you for giving them to me.
Zac: Your welcome you know you can have anything you want you can get it if it's in my power it's yours.
Fatima: Thank you baby. I'd also do the same for you.
Fatima opens up the picnic basket & sees the beautiful yellow sunflowers
Fatima: oh my goodness thank you Zac they are beautiful gimmie a kiss. They lean in to kiss.
Zac: Your welcome you deserve it & so much more.
They finish up eating they load up the basket & Zac spreads out the blanket & they sit down to look at the water. Zac sits up while Fatima lays her head on his lap. He plays in her hair & they get lost in each other. They spend the next 39 mins just talking. Zatima wakes up & they go back to the table she gets fed, changed. They pack up everything & start to stroll the park they feed the ducks take pics & just enjoy it for the next 2 hours. It starts to rain so Zac has to rush to get everything in the car. They go home. It's now 5. They decide that they will eat, shower & go to bed early cause of the appointment in the am.
The next morning Zatima wakes up cranky Zac warms up her bottle while Fatima changes & dresses her. Zac does his morning routine while Fatima tends to Zatima. Zac gets dressed & then Fatima does her thing. They go downstairs for a quick breakfast. It's just toast with jelly & coffee not much time for a full breakfast just something to hold them until after the appointment. It's 10 they pack up & leave out the doctor's office is 20 mins away 30 with traffic. They arrive & check in & wait to be called back.
Nurse: Fatima Taylor
They get up & follow the nurse back to the room.
Nurse: So how is everything going with the baby?
Fatima: Fine I'm here for my 20 week check up.
Nurse: Ok great any questions or concerns?
Fatima: Will there be an ultrasound in today's visit?
Nurse: Yes Dr. Taylor will be checking everything to make sure that baby is right on target for growth & weight.
Fatima: Great we're excited.
Zac: Yes we are I can't wait to see my boy. Let's gooo.
They all laugh & the doctor comes in.
Good to see you all again Mr. & Mrs. Taylor & baby Zatima.
Fatima Zac: Good to see you too Doc.
Doc: Can you change into the gown so that we can have a look at baby boy?
Fatima: Sure Doc.
Doc: Great so your 22 weeks now & moving right along I see.
Fatima: Yes it was a little rough in the beginning but now it's just flowing right along.
Doc: Good good ok Mrs. Taylor can you lay back so that I can take a look at your baby?
Fatima: Sure Doc.
Doc: Ok he's a big boy he looks great, he looks healthy & strong right on target with weight & growth. Congrats again you two.
Fatima: Thanks Doc
Zac: Thanks glad my boy is good.
Doc: I'm going to take a few pics & you guys will be good to go. I will see you back in 6 weeks.
Fatima: Great thanks Doc see ya then.
Doc: You all take care bye cutie she saids to Zatima.
They leave the doctors office.
Fatima: Wow babe that was amazing to see how big he's gotten in such a short time. Im nervous now.
Zac: Yea our boy is big. But everything will be fine I promise I got you.
Fatima: Just like I got you.
Zac: You know it.
Fatima: What are we going to do now?
Zac: How about we go the mall for a bit?
Fatima: Ok I'm up for it.
Zac: Cool cool.
They go to the mall. Zatima is asleep Zac gets out her stroller & attaches her car seat to it. They grab food first since they only had a light breakfast.
Fatima: Babe so at 30 weeks I would like for us to be in the house.
Zac: Done I got it we will be in the house next month in March.
Fatima: Ok good. So about the baby moon when will we do that?
Zac: In 2 weeks we're gone.
Fatima: Where to?
Zac: It's a surprise just get a bathing suit that's all I'm saying.
Fatima: Oooouuu I like that.
Zac: Your going to love it, you'll see.
Fatima: Babe what you got up your sleeve?
Zac: Will you just wait & see woman.
Fatima: Ok I'll try.
Zac: Good now what you getting outta here.
Fatima: oh just some stuff. What about you?
Zac: Same gifts etc....
Fatima: Ok don't spend too much on me bae.
Zac: I will he laughs but you deserve it baby.
Fatima: So do you daddy.
Zac smiles at her.
Fatima shakes her head.
They finish their food & go their separate ways.
Fatima goes into a men's store to buy Zac some items. Zac goes in Victoria secret to buy Fatima a black lingerie set that has a matching bra & thong to go with it. Fatima also gets a custom made necklace with Zae's name on it. She'll have to come back to get it in a week. Zac gets Fatima a necklace with Zae's name so that she can wear with the other necklace he got her. Fatima got him men's Gucci cologne & Dior for to go along with his Valentine's Day gift. Zac got her YSL & Channel perfume. They got it gift wrapped so that they wouldn't give away the gifts that they had gotten for each other. Fatima made 1 last stop before meeting back up with Zac which was to get Cinnabon she was craving it. After they met up they decided to get dinner from the food court so that they didn't have to do anything else but go home.