Oh snap

Zatima was 3 months old now. Fatima & Zac had a good routine going by now & had basically adjusted to being parents. They have a nanny a couple times a week. So baby Zatima would be use to it when they both went back to work in January. Zac didn't have to go into the office but he was bored just being at home all the time. Fatima wasn't looking forward to going back to the office because she would miss her daughter but she needed to go back being at home all day was getting a lil stale. They agreed to only go to the office 3 days a week to work. They both needed a change of scenery. Fatima was feeling a little off lately. She didn't tell Zac cause she didn't want him to say no you staying home your doing too much, so she kept it to herself. She loved her life she had everything she ever dreamed of & more.
Zac now had over 7 million dollars due to the stocks he was also buying & flipping houses with Bryce & Preston. They all shared a office building together.

It's Monday morning & Maria arrives Zac & Fatima both kiss Zatima & each other & leave out for work.
20 mins later Fatima arrives at work
Andi: hey girl
Fatima: hey
Andi: Wth was that
Fatima. Nothing girl things have just been off lately & i can't put my finger on it.
Andi: you wanna do lunch so we can talk about it?
Fatima: sure thing see you at 1.
Fatima heads to her office to do her work.
Zac arrives at his office is greeted by a real pretty girl who he has never seen before she is new hired by Bryce.
Preston walks into Zac's office & he saids to Zac hey my guy
Zac: what up bro, who is that girl at the front desk?
Preston oh that's Gia our new assistant
Zac: oh ok she winked at me man
Preston: She did bro that's crazy cause she is married too.
Zac: That's a damn shame & so am I happily
Preston: I know how is Fatima & Zatima by the way?
Zac: Awww man they are doing so good
Preston: That's good bro
Zac: yea man I think Fatima is hiding how she really is tho cause she has seemed a little off lately
Preston: what you think it is bro
Zac: Idk man only time will tell
Preston: she's probably just tired man
Zac: yea your probably right bro
Preston: I'm here if ya need me bro
Zac: Thanks bro same here
They dap & Preston goes back to his office
Zac decides to call Fatima at work
Fatima's phone rings
Fatima: hey babe
Zac: hey beautiful how's it going
Fatima: ummm it's going well babe u ok
Zac: yea I'm good are u ok
Fatima: yea just tired babe
Zac: well I know u are so I want you to take a day for yourself on our next day at home & I'll keep Zatima too so that you can go get a massage & do whatever u need to do to feel better.
Fatima: well we'll be at home Wednesday so I'll do that then & thanks babe for always thinking of me. I love you.
Zac: your welcome & I love you now get back to work talk to you later on.
Fatima: ok big head you too & I love u byyyeee
They hang up & Fatima thinks of how sweet that is but she still feels like something is off. But she gets bk to work.
It's now 1 Andi & Fatima meet up in the break room to eat.
Fatima: hey girl
Andi: hey sis how are things going you seem idk u ok
Fatima: yes just tired sis being a mom is kicking my ass laughing but I love it
Andi: I can only imagine girl
Fatima: But on Wednesday on my day at home I'm going to get a massage & stuff.
Andi: oooohh that's nice
Fatima: yes girl idk I just feel a little off lately idk what it is yet
Andi: oh shit
Fatima: what
Andi: girl u glowing you just might be pregnant again
Fatima: na girl I can't be so soon
Andi: ok just take a test to be sure & let me know if I'm going to be a auntie again
Fatima: ok I will oh gosh I'm nervous Zac did say he wasn't going to pull out & that he wanted his son asap
Andi: damn he wants another 1 already
Fatima: yea he said he did all I could say was yes Daddy laughing
Andi: Damn girl I can only hope to be in love like that 1 day.
Fatima: you will sis I promise just know Gary ain't it tho
Andi: I know she laughs it off
Fatima: ok girl love u
Andi: love u too
They go back to work

Over at Zac's office Gia knocks on Zac's door he saids come in & she saids hi I'm Gia Bryce hired me I am y'all's new assistant so if you need anything & I mean anything just let me know Mr. Taylor.
Zac: Nice to meet you Gia & sure thing I will let you know.
Gia: she smiles & winks at Zac again & saids ok sir you have a good day now.
Zac: he thinks what the hell you too thank you
Gia leaves his office & goes back to her desk
It's now 5 Zac leaves his office & so does Fatima. They arrive home at 5:30
Maria leaves & Zatima is in her bouncer. They both start to cook dinner together they make baked bbq chicken, broccoli & rice. They sit to eat.
Zac: babe how was your day?
Fatima: It was ok I'm just tired,how about yours?
Zac: well it was good we got a new assistant today her name is Gia Bryce hired her.
Fatima: oh really is that right?
Zac: yes why you say it like that?
Fatima: no reason is she thick, carmel complexion, black hair with hazel eyes?
Zac: yea why
Fatima: I just know her & she was a friend of a friend back in the day & she was always trying to date who I dated. I can't stand her ass.
Zac: But she's married babe, Preston told me so it's nothing to worry about.
Fatima: yea ok baby but hoes will be hoes she looks at him.
Zac: baby I'm so serious you know how much I love you & Zatima that girl is pretty but she's not you or got nothing on you so relax.
Fatima: oh I'm relaxed I'm not worried. Fatima thinks cause I'll fuck a bitch up over my Zac.
Zac: what the hell where is this coming from?
Fatima: Zac I'm a lil crazy when it comes to what's mine & what I love. I love hard I don't play bout you not now or ever.
Zac: ok baby calm down
Fatima: oh I'm calm
Zac: ok, he thinks what in the hell is going on with her, he has never seen her act this way ever. He's thinking that maybe she is really going through something.
They finish eating clean up a bit & they head upstairs. It's now 7:30
Fatima showers while Zac feeds, changes & puts Zatima to sleep.
Fatima walks into the room & starts to put on a 2 piece short set & lotions down then she gets into bed.
Zac: hey you good
Fatima: yes I am babe thanks for asking
Zac: no problem no worries ok we good you & I are good
Fatima: oh I know we good baby
Zac kisses her & he goes to shower
Fatima thinks damn I'm tripping but I'm not bout to play about my man cause that bitch was grimy back in the day frfr. She flips through the channels while waiting for Zac to get out the shower. 20 mins later, He walks in with the towel around his waist & drops it to the floor.
Zac: you being jealous turned me on
Fatima: ok mmmm but we gotta be quick & quiet since she is sleeping bae
Zac: bet
Zac climbs in the bed & starts to kiss Fatima they both moan into the kiss. Zac kisses her neck then to her titties licks her nipples & goes  down to her thighs to her pussy she is already wet as usual. He slurps on her pussy gently sucking on her clit she saids shhhhiiittt Zac I'm cumming. He saids cum on cum on for daddy. He then enters her soaking wet pussy & pounds her shit she's loud they both cum & pass out basically. The next morning after they were up half the night cause of Zatima not wanting to sleep much. It's Wednesday so today is 1 of they days that they'll stay home. Fatima will go out to get a massage a fill in on nails & toes.  Zac will stay at home to work & be with the baby.
Fatima: good morning babe thanks again for recommending this day I need it bad.
Zac: good morning beautiful don't mention it baby you always deserve it.
Fatima: Thank you
Zac: your welcome they kiss & Fatima goes to shower & gets dressed.
Fatima wears a 2 piece
matching cream colored set, with her Yeezy slides.
Zac: where you think u going looking like that
Fatima: out boy stop laughing
Zac: ok don't hurt em laughing
They kiss & Fatima kisses Zatima.
Fatima: bye daddy
Zac: bye baby enjoy yourself
Fatima: I will you 2 play nice
Fatima leaves out
Zac works while Zatima plays on he play mat she starts to whine for attention Zac then gets down to play with her on the floor she stops whining & then his phone rings it's mommy he answers her FaceTime call.
Fatima: hey baby girl & hey daddy I miss you guys she's smiling & waving to them.
Zac: we miss you too babe, feeling any better?
Fatima: yes I am thanks to you babe I'm on the way to get my toes & nails done. I had my massage it was great omg.
Zac: good babe I'm really happy to hear it.
Fatima: just calling you to tell u that I miss you both.
Zac: we miss u more
Fatima: awww well I love u guys babe I got 1 more stop & I'll be home in probably about 3 hours she blows them a kiss & hangs up.
Zac: ok enjoy yourself my love he blows her a kiss back & hangs up

Fatima thinks back to what Andi was saying & to how she's been feeling lately & since she's not on birth control & Zac never wanting to pulling out it was definitely a possibility of her being pregnant again.