Finally

11:A like Tyler Perry does for Sistas not sure if there will be a 11B the second half though so enjoy.

Zac: We're going to Cancun Mexico he saids
Fatima: What omg we are babe wow she thinks yes I love Mexico
Zac: yes babe it's going to be amazing we're staying in a ocean front villa and I can't wait to fuck you on the beach again
Fatima: she smiles and saids me too baby she kisses him
They land and the Uber takes them their villa
Zac grabs their luggages
Fatima: oh wow this is amazing babe you out did yourself damnnnnn
Zac: thanks babe I tried my best to make this very beautiful for you
They check into the hotel room and they go to their room
Fatima: oh my goodness this is so fucking beautiful Zac
Zac: damnnn this shit is nicccee son
Fatima: what we doing first baby she ask Zac while starting to put their things away in the drawers she misses the ring thankfully
Zac: well it's been a few hours since we ate so we should freshen up and go eat
They go shower and then they get dressed Fatima puts on a short pink dress with heels and she sprays her perfume
Zac puts on a button down and some shorts he and sprays his cologne
They leave and go to the restaurant that's inside of the lobby of the villa they order and wait for their food. Zac has some henny and Fatima drinks water with lemon.
Zac: how you feeling mama
Fatima: I'm good papa she laughs
Zac: he laughs ha you funny
Fatima: I try like u say all the time
Zac: oh so you wanna steal my shit sooo bad
They laugh
Zac: you wanna go walk on the beach after we eat babe
Fatima: yes I'd love to baby she smiles at him and he smiles back they lean in and kiss
She thanks him again for the trip and he saids no problem bae
Their food arrives Zac has tacos with beans and rice and Fatima has loaded nachos. They eat and the sun starts to set it's 7 and they just sit and watch it go down without saying much they just enjoy it.
Zac: you good or would u like dessert babe cause shit I'm full
Fatima: yes I'm good baby and yesss I want you for dessert
Zac: oh so you trying to get something started
They leave and start to walk on the beach it's almost dark and no one else is really out on the way to the beach they stop by the room and get a blanket to sit on
Zac spreads out the blanket and helps Fatima sit down and he lays down beside her and saids come here baby and lay on my chest. She lays on his chest and he wraps his arm around her and holds her close. All she can smell is his cologne and it's definitely driving her a little wild. She looks at him and kisses him he said what's that for she saids because I wanted to taste that Hen on ya breathe he saids girl I see you trying to start shit. She doesn't say anything she just looks at him he saids your  wet huh let me see he puts his hands in her panties and starts to feel on her pussy she's soaking wet. He looks around to make sure no 1 is near by and he rubs her nipples with 1 hand and fingers her with the other hand. She starts to moan and she cums quickly. He tells her to come here he takes off her dress she has on a thong but no bra he tells her to get on top and fuck him. She does just that she gets up on him and rides him like horse he moans she moans and they cum. He saids fuccckkk Fatima and she saids shhiiittt Zaddy.
Fatima: damn that was so fucking good
Zac: yes it was yo shit so good and stay wet
Fatima: baby that big ass dick be feeling so good in me. They both at the same time say I can't get enough. They laugh
She gets off of him and she puts her dress back on and they leave and go back their room. They take a shower and lay it down for the night they kiss he tells her that he loves her she saids I love you too and try to watch a movie but they end up falling asleep.
The next morning the sun is rising it doesn't bother them they sleep through it they don't wake until 10. Fatima gets up first cause her stomach starts to hurt and she goes to throw up it wakes Zac up he walks in the bathroom and asks is she good she saids yes I'll be fine you know it's just the baby. He rubs her belly and kisses her forehead. They start to brush their teeth wash their face. Zac puts on gray shorts and a blue tank top with sandals and Fatima puts on jean shorts and a red crop top with sandals. They call room service to order breakfast. Zac gets a loaded omelette with bacon the side with OJ. Fatima gets eggs with bacon and a ginger ale to drink. Their food arrives along with a dozen of yellow roses the card reads will you have me be ready at 7 tonight love Zac. Their sitting out on their villa watching the waves and listening to the ocean. Babe thank you she saids and she kisses him. He saids it's my pleasure baby.
Fatima: So what are we doing until 7 babe
Zac: We can go shop for a few let me call the Uber real quick
Fatima: sounds good to me
15 mins later the Uber arrives they grab what they need and leave. The Uber already knows where to take them cause Zac has it all set up. They end up at like a flea market place they shop for 2 hours they take pics,eat lunch and just have the best time. They Uber arrives it's 2 and they go back to the villa they relax just laying down to watch tv. Zac gets up to goes to look at the ring he smiles and makes a call to have everything set up for tonight "The big night". Fatima is half sleep so she doesn't notice anything. He gets into bed and she saids in her sleepy voice what are you doing he saids nothing relax baby and they drift off to sleep. It's now 5 they get up and they shower. Fatima gets ready in the room. She does her make up and fixes her edges makes her baby hairs look cute. Fatima then puts on a red matching bra and panty set. She lotions her body down and gets dressed she puts on her black Lacey dress from the mall with her black strappy heels earrings and necklace she sprays her Valentino perfume cause she knows that it's Zac favorite that she wears.  Zac is getting ready in the bathroom. Zac puts on his custom made black suite with matching shoes he puts on his necklace too, he puts on his Gucci cologne he knows how wild it gets Fatima he takes a shot of Hen. He puts the ring in his pocket. It's now 630 Fatima yells babe the Uber guy just called me and said he'd be in her in 15 mins he comes out the bathroom and she saids damnnnnn look at you looking like double o negro they laugh and he saids na I don't look as good as u girl you looking like something good that I need to eat. She saids thank you babe I hope you plan on doing that and he saids oh I plan on it. The Uber is outside they leave. He saids ok I gotta blind fold you she saids ok he puts it over her eyes. 10 mins later they arrive he helps her out the car there is candles, rose petals leading down to a table and the song Beautiful by IMX is playing he leads her by her hand down to the table. They suddenly stop and he lets her hand go and tells her to take off her blind folds he grabs her hand again she's shaking and so is he he's down on 1 knee with the ring in his other other hand she starts to cry instantly because she knew it all along.
Zac: his voice is shaky and he has tears in his eyes. Fatima I got you like you got me. You are my everything I've ever wanted and needed I didn't think that it existed until I met you I'm grateful and thankful for you everyday. Your everything Ive ever dreamed of  you are my Angel. I couldn't imagine life without you I am who I am today because of you. You have been my ride or die since we've met you have spoke life into me and helped me become the man I've always wanted to be I love you and I thank you for loving me for who I am. I promise to love you everyday that we share together. I can't wait to be your husband and the father to our children please do me the honor and make me the happiest man alive and marry me. He gets up and he places the ring on Fatima's finger and she's crying saying YESSSS Zac I will marry you baby they kiss and say I love you. She saids wow just wow I love this song baby and this whole thing is absolutely beautiful thank you she saids they sit down to eat. There is steak, lobster Mac and cheese and asparagus. With sparking soda to drink and they have chocolate de creme' a Mexican dessert. They make a toast and kiss again. They eat their food and go for a short walk then the Uber picks them back up and they go back to their villa to make love. Zac take off his clothes and then he takes off Fatima clothes he saids ooooh look at my soon to be wife Mrs. Taylor Fatima smiles I can't fucking wait to marry you he saids. Fatima lays on the bed and they start to kiss passionately they both are moaning she stops and he saids what and she saids I do want that love making shit tonight I don't want you to fuck me and he makes love to her he takes his time with her he makes love to her mind and body all night long. They finally finish and they both pass out from the exhaustion and excitement. They sleep til almost noon.