Oh baby

Fatima is now 28 weeks pregnant & this weekend is the big gender reveal & her parents will be there but she has no clue about it. Melissa has done a great job planning everything it cost Zac 50k but he always said he'll do anything to make Fatima happy. They're going to be happy when they find out that they are getting the baby girl that have wanted from the beginning of Fatima's pregnancy. The gender reveal will have hints of colors of pink, blue so that it's not given away right away that there having a girl. For the big reveal there will be a big ballon filled with pink confetti. It will be classy to say the least cause Melissa thinks that way of Fatima. But not in that way no more only in a friendly way now. Fatima parents have already arrived & they are at a near by hotel.
It's 10 am Zac has planned at 3 for Fatima to get pampered for the reveal. He has someone who is going to take her to get her nails, feet hair & make up done just so she doesn't have to do it herself & she can just enjoy this day.

Zac: good morning babe you ready to find out what our little bundle of joy is going to be today & for your big surprise that I have for you too?
Fatima: good morning babe & yes I am babe I'm very excited for today. I need my dress to be picked up though babe.
Zac: no worries I got you whatever you need just let me know & I'll get it done my love. I don't want you worrying about a thing today I just want you to enjoy this day without any stress etc.....
Fatima: Thanks babe I appreciate that so much she kisses him
Zac: No problem & you are welcome. So what all do you need from me so that this can go as smooth & stress free as possible for you today my love?
Fatima: I just need my dress all the other stuff I can do myself babe.
Zac: ok I can help you with that just tell me where ,when & I got you
Fatima: It's downtown babe it has to be picked up by 12
Zac: done
Fatima: Thanks babe your the best babe
Zac: na I'm the lucky 1
It's 11 Zac gets dressed & heads to pick up her dress & also gets some flowers & swings by the mall too. He is getting him something to wear for the gender reveal he chooses a white suit with a pink tie he wants to match Fatima for the gender reveal & he also gets a special gift for Fatima.

It's now 12:30 Fatima in the meantime is back at home showering & trying to shake the headache that keeps coming back almost daily. She will call her doctors office first thing Monday morning to be on the safe side. She puts on comfy clothes & slides. Melissa rings the doorbell, Fatima goes to answer it.
Fatima: hey girl how are you I've missed you so much
Hugging
Melissa : hiiiiii awwww girl I've missed you too & I'm good too. Zac wanted me to come make sure that your ok & that you were up & getting ready he has a car that is coming to get us in a few
Fatima goes to the kitchen to makes toast with jelly on it with some tea
Fatima: smiling awww shit what he got planned
Melissa: It's a surprise I promised him I wouldn't tell ya so just wait to see
Fatima: ok girl fine anyways so how are things going with you & Dawn
Melissa: Things are good with us never better
Fatima: Happy to hear it
A hour goes by it's now 1230 the car arrives to take them to lunch at chillis. They go in order, eat, chat & leave it's now 145. Then they arrive at the spa to get a massage, nails & toes done also make up & hair. Zac has really out did himself so that all Fatima has to do get dressed & they enjoy the reveal. That's all he wants for her to do is be relaxed, calm,stress & worry free. 3 hours later they arrive back at home & Melissa goes to get ready & so does Fatima.
Zac is already ready to go he's in the living room just watching espn .
Zac: hey baby
Fatima: Damn daddy look at you looking like a fuckin snack in all that white. baby I just wanna say thank you so much for having everything done that you did for me today I appreciate it I'm so relaxed now babe
Zac: Good I'm glad u like I try I try happy to hear it & your are very welcome. I got you some roses baby girl.
The roses are pink & red.
Fatima: awwww thanks babe your so sweet I appreciate it very much. Ooooh u look so damn fine & I like that tie
Zac: Thank you & your welcome take ya time babe it doesn't start for another 2 hours let me know if you need anything I'll be here just waiting on you my love.
Fatima: ok babe thank you I won't be too long the hard part is really over honestly I just gotta shower & get my dress on
Zac: ok I'll be here the car will be here at 645
Fatima: ok I'll be back gimme kiss
Mwah
Melissa text Zac & tells him that her parents will be there at 645 waiting for them to arrive. He text her back a thumbs up.
Fatima goes upstairs to shower her dress is laid out on the bed waiting for her. She thinks awww he's the best I'm just soooo damn lucky.
She showers gets out dries off puts on a matching bra & panty set lotions down sprays perfume & calls for Zac.
Fatima: hey babe can you come here please
Zac: yes babe here I come
Zac goes upstairs
Fatima: can you help put on my dress please
Zac : sure thing babe
He helps her get in her dress & zips her up her.
She also puts on her diamond earrings her diamond bracelet too.